📑5.

Lia's POV:
I got back at the mansion after dropping Yeji off. I was very 100% happy and skipped into the mansion then my parents saw me.

" Welcome back, sweet pea " my dad said. " hey dad, hey mum " I was still smiling then my mum asked " woah, who made this happy bug smiling?? "

" Yeji, the friend that I told y'all about, the cat looking one... I took her to an Amusement park and she gave me this " I showed them the plastic ring that she won for me.

" oh that's good to hear " he said. " yea, especially she gave you a cute gift " " Actually she won for me at the shooting stall " I looked at the ring one more time and remember how hot Yeji was when she's shooting.

" That's great so..... Have you confess?? " she asked. " umm no or at least not yet " I look down shyly. " haha our baby has a crush on a girl, wow " My dad was smiling at me and my mum was giggling.

" Look, we'll wait for you until you're ready to say it out loud " He crouched down my level and put his hand on my shoulder.

" But what if I get rejected harshly?? What if she never speak to me again?? " I was clearly worried then my mum replied. " we don't know, but we guarantee you that she won't be that bad " then my dad said " that's true and if she accepts, we'll support you "

Ok, in this point, I was touched and hug my parents. " thanks mum and dad "

They both hugged back then I pulled away and ran upstairs. I was very thankful that my parents are not like those toxic billionaires.... 😊

On Monday Morning>>>
I woke up by my loud ass alarm and pressed the stop button. I spring out of my bed, grabbed my uniform and went in the bathroom.

I ran downstairs then my dad saw me. " Morning sweet pea " he said. " Morning dad " I went towards him and kissed his temple.

My mother turned around with my breakfast then look at me. " oh morning dear " she said. " Morning mum " I said then chow down on my food. Then, a notification popped up in my phone.

Yeji-ah🐱💗~~:
Hey, not to sound rude but I kinda need help with Physics, Bio, Chemistry and Advance Maths since I heard that you're the top student, right??

You:
Yea, I am and I can tutor you,
Meet in the library before class

Yeji-ah🐱💗~~:
Ok, thanks
Meet in the library before class
See ya

You:
Hehe Np, see ya

At School>>>
I went to my locker and saw my friends coming here. " hey unnie " they all said in sync. " hey girls "

I opened my locker and hundreds of letters and gifts came out of my locker then they helped me picked them all up. I grabbed my books and shoved the gifts and letters in my locker.

Phew!! Sucks to be popular, huh..
Then, the ground starts vibrating... Oh no it's them!!! I waved to my friends goodbye and start running while being chased by my fans in school.

When I reached the library, I quickly close the door and was panting heavily. The librarian shush me and I apologize then I saw Yeji sitting there while trying to understand something. Hehe cute🥰

I went towards the table and sit in front of her. " shall we start?? " I asked and she nodded.
" ok, so let's start with the one that you're weakest at " She took out an Advance Math book then we began the tutoring.