[ FINAL ]14.

The Next Day>>>
Jisu was packing up her things to America since her flight was booked today. Her friends and gf were there to say goodbye to her.

" Bye unnie " Ryujin said with a sad tone. " We'll missed you " Chaeryeong said. " I'll always remember your nagging " Yuna said. " I'll also remember your intelligence " Y/N said.

" Hehe girls, chill. I'll contact y'all as soon as I can " Jisu said then they all including Yeji went to hug her. Jisu hugged back and they all stayed like that for seconds. Yeji looked at her then pecked her lips.

" I'll miss you " she said then Jisu smile at her. " I'll miss you too " Jisu said then hopped onto her parents' limo. She waved to everyone bye, they all waved back then she drove off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE END [ Nahhhh just kidding ]
.
.
.
.
.
Two years later>>>
Yeji and Jisu have been texting and calling each other these years and they're fine with it. Today it's Jisu's birthday so Yeji was planned to visit Jisu in America for awhile since she had the days off.

Yeji arrived at the airport and spotted Jisu's friend standing and crossing her arms. " Hey Chaewon!!! " Yeji shouted then Chaewon spotted her.

" Heyy Yeji " She ran to Yeji and hug her. " OMG you're so beautiful in real life!!! " Yeji chuckled and pulled away from the hug.

" Thank you, you're pretty too " Chaewon will sometimes popped into Yejisu's call and they were fine with her. " Aww thank you but I can see why Jisu chose you " she said.

" come on I'll take you to our apartment " Chaewon said then walked off and Yeji followed her.

After a few moments later>>>
They arrived at Chaewon's and Jisu's apartment, Yeji was already excited for meeting Jisu irl. " What time she'll be here soon?? " Yeji asked.

" About an hour " Chaewon said then Yeji nodded. " I'm kinda bored af right now " Yeji said then Chaewon chuckled. " Do you have a bf / gf?? " Yeji asked.

" Umm I have a gf, Yunjin. We've  just start dating " Chaewon said then Yeji clapped her hands. " That's Great!! I hope you and her have a healthy relationship " Chaewon began to blushed and mouthed ' thank you '.

Time Skip to An Hour>>>
Yeji and Chaewon were sleeping on the couch then some key noise outside was heard by Yeji then she quickly stand at the back of the door.

The door opened then Yeji peeked her head out the door and.......

" SURPRISE!!! "

Jisu looked at the back of the door and saw the love of her life standing there then she hugged her.

" OMG you're here!!! " Jisu said while squeezing Yeji. " Jisu I can't breathe!!! " then Jisu quickly let go of her.

" oops sorry, I've just miss your touch " Jisu said. " It's fine, I also miss you "

" oh welcome home, anyways I gtg, Yunjin is expecting my presence " Chaewon said then opened the door. " ok see ya " Jisu  said then Chaewon answered back and close the door.

Jisu looked back at Yeji then kissed her. Yeji kissed her back and her arms wrapped around Jisu's neck. Jisu's arms wrapped around her waist then made Yeji sit on top of the counter.

They both pulled away and looked at each other. " You wanna do it ?? Jisu asked then Yeji nodded. She wrapped her legs around Jisu's waist and her hands were tangling Jisu's hair.

Jisu brought her to her room and locked the door. She pushed Yeji to the bed.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️CORN⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jisu went on top of Yeji and kissed her hungrily. She bit her lip which cause Yeji to open her mouth. Jisu's tongue went inside Yeji's mouth and her hands were exploring Yeji's body.

Jisu pinched one of Yeji's nipples then Yeji moaned softly. " hmm sensitive, I see " Jisu said with a smirk then Yeji nodded while looking down.

" Then moaned for me, baby " She stripped Yeji's clothes including her panties and leads to a naked Yeji. Jisu stripped herself then caress Yeji's right nipple to tease her and Yeji moaned. Then, she sucked it which makes Yeji moaned loudly.

Jisu's hand went to massage her other boob. " ah~~ Jisu-ah~~ ah~ " Yeji moaned which made Jisu went crazy and horny. She bit her nipple and Yeji shout in pain. Jisu went to the left boob and massage the other one.

She sucks her left nipple and Yeji moaned in pain then she massage  her boob instead. Jisu also kiss Yeji to make her feel relax and not in much pain.

She pull away from the kiss. " are you feeling better?? " Jisu asked then Yeji nodded. Jisu looked at Yeji's uterus then looked at Yeji.

" I'm sorry, I forgot you're not ready for-"

" Are you kidding me?? It's been 2 years since we fucked each other. I'm pretty sure I'm ready " That respond made Jisu's eyes lit up.

" You sure??? " Yeji nodded proudly then Jisu smirked. She went to a drawer and Yeji looked at Jisu in confusion.

When Jisu turned around with a thing she's holding, Yeji's eye's widened. Jisu went to Yeji and put a vibrator into Yeji's vagina then she switched it on.

Yeji moaned loudly while Jisu was holding the vibrator up to her vagina. " ah~ah~ " Yeji moaned which satisfied Jisu's horniness.

She gripped onto Jisu's hair to relieve the pain a little then Jisu smashed her lips onto Yeji's. Now, they're literally melting from the sweet kiss while they're doing a very sexual sex.

Then, Jisu switched the vibrator off and pulled it out of Yeji's vagina. She looked at Yeji who's panting then starts caressing her face. " That wasn't too painful, was it?? " Jisu said with a worried tone.

" No, it's a bit painful but not at all " Yeji said with a smile. Jisu smile back then kissed Yeji's forehead. " I'll go get a towel for us " she went to get the towel.

She came back and clean Yeji and herself with it then Yeji suddenly feeling tired so they all just laid in bed naked.

" Jisu " She hummed at Yeji.

" I want cuddles " Yeji requested. Jisu chuckled then cuddle Yeji. " Goodnight, love " Jisu said.

" Goodnight " Yeji answered back. Jisu turned off the lights then looked at Yeji.

" I love you "

" I love you too "

_The End_