♡13.

3rd Person POV:

After they both mailed their application a few days ago, they have been busy with each other like going on dates, going to each other's houses and cuddle every night.

Then, Finally....................................

" It CaME!!! " Yeji shout which made Hyunjin accidentally spit out the water he was drinking onto Seungmin's face. Seungmin gave Hyunjin his BOmbAStIC SiDE eyE👀.

" Aish look what you made me do " Hyunjin said with annoyance and fear. Seungmin wiped his own face and slapped Hyunjin's arm.

" Yea, yea, Seungmin oppa can kill you later but for now " Yeji walked in the house with a letter. " I'VE GOT A LETTER FROM SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY!!! " she said.

Hyunjin and Seungmin was of course, proud and happy for the cheerful girl. " OMG I'VE BEEN WANTED TO GO THERE but I got rejected " Hyunjin pout then Seungmin pat his back.

" Hey, you're studying in Seoul National University, right?? " Hyunjin asked, Seungmin nodded.
He looked at Yeji and formed an evil smile on his lips. Then looked back at the clueless boy.

" Can you spy on Yeji for me?? " Hyunjin asked with big doe eyes. Seungmin scoffed. " Hell no!! I don't wanna look like a creep!! " he said with a sassy tone which made Yeji giggled.

" Fine " Hyunjin roll his eyes then looked at Yeji. " Are you going to tell Jisu?? " he asked.

" hmmm maybe later, I wanna surprise her " she said with a smile. The couple looked at each other then to the girl.

" But if Jisu's attending a different university?? " Seungmin asked. Yeji felt self-conscious about Jisu not being with her at all time.

" Then I have to manage out long distance relationship, of course " Yeji said then went up to her room.

She's now looking at her pics with Jisu on her phone. What if Jisu's going to different University???What will happen to us???
Or even worse, what if she found someone else to replace me???

All those thoughts made Yeji going crazy so she lie on her bed and snuggle with her cat plushie. The plushie remind her when Lia bought it just for her. At this point, she's about doze off then her phone made a ' TING ' sound.

Lia🦥:
Hey jagi, wanna go out later?? I've got news😁

Yeji looked at the time. 6:03 p.m.

You:
Yess obviously!!!!

Lia🦥:
Ok!! I'll picked you up at 7, see ya😘

You:
Hehe ok see ya 🤭❤

Yeji smiling at the text and still hoping that Jisu will be in the same university as her. But she's gonna find out that she's wrong.

Earlier when the letter came>>>
Jisu's side:
" MUM, DAD!!! " Jisu shout, holding a letter. Her parents turned their head and saw an envelope.

" What you got there, Jisu?? " Mr. Choi said. Jisu rushed to the couch where her parents are sitting on. " It's  A FUCKING LETTER FROM HAVARD UNIVERSITY!!!" Jisu squealed while jumping up and down. Her parents looked at her with a proud smile.

" CONGRATS JISU-AH " Ms. Choi said, clapping her hands. " My Jisu got a girlfriend, now a letter from the TOP University " Mr. Choi said