🧸💕9.

3rd Person POV:
2:30 p.m., Saturday~:
Yeji and Jisu were on their 2nd date and Jisu was planing on committing their relationship later while Yeji was sleeping during the ride.

" ok we're here " Jisu looked over to Yeji and saw her sleeping. She giggles then took a pic of her sleeping. Yeji woke up then Jisu quickly hide her phone and act natural.

" oh heyyy, we're here " Yeji looked at her, rubbing her eyes and nod.

" Let's go " Jisu get off the car, running to Yeji's side then opened the door for her.  " Your majesty " Jisu said gestured Yeji to take her hand.

Yeji chuckled, go off the car then took Jisu's hand. Jisu took her to the cat cafe again and Yeji ran inside before Jisu.

Jisu went in and saw Yeji playing with the cats. Jisu took a pic of Yeji again then went to the counter.

" Hi, I would like to order one red velvet cake, one mocha " Jisu said to the cashier. He looked at Jisu then smiled. The cashier type in her orders then Jisu look at Yeji.

" Yeji, What you want??!! " Yeji looked at Jisu then walked to the
counter. " I'll have what she's having " Yeji said. Then, the cashier put in their orders.

" that'll be $10, and Hi Yeji-ah " the cashier leaned on the counter, looking at Yeji with a big smile. Yeji looked at him and was in shocked.

" Seungmin Oppa!! " Yeji said.

" The one and only "

" Wait, you know him?? " Jisu said paid for the food then looked at Yeji in confusion. " Yea, he's my brother's boyfriend " Yeji wiggle her eyebrows at him.

" hehe that's true " Seungmin said, casually took the money and put them in the register. " Anyways, who's this you're with right now ?? he asked.

" oh she's my date and my childhood friend " Yeji smiling while holding her hand. " Wait!! You've actually found her, I'm gonna tell Hyunjin later " he said.

" yea yea I don't care, if you tell it to Eomma.. I'm just happy to be with her " Yeji looked at Jisu who's looking at her with love eyes.

" Anygayss, we should take a seat first " Yeji said while pulling Jisu to a table. They both sat next to each other then looked at each other for awhile.

Yeji's POV:
oh my god, how hard I'm fallen  for her....she's Beautiful and cute🤭, I wish I have the courage to commit to her🥲

Jisu's POV:
I'm so in love all over again............
I'll do it!! I'll commit to her!!!! Arghhh she's so fucking beautiful❤

3rd Person POV:
They both are so deep into thoughts that a bell rang had startled them. They saw Seungmin who's holding their order at the counter.

Jisu quickly took the order and ran back to Yeji. " hehe didn't realize how long we gotten distracted by staring each other " Jisu said.

" Yea, that's true hehe " Yeji took her cake and mocha. Then, they both eat, drink, chit chat and played with the cats.

4:05 p.m.
Jisu and Yeji walked out of the cafe and waved bye to Seungmin. Then, they both went in the car and Yeji looked at Jisu who's driving.

She realized how hot Jisu is when she's focusing on the road and driving. [ hehe I made her sound like a Simp ]

At red light stop, Jisu looked at Yeji who's bust staring at her. Jisu chuckled then snapped her fingers right in front of Yeji's face.

Yeji shook her head then looked at Jisu. " You were staring at me, am I that attractive?? " Jisu said with a smirk. Then, Yeji decides to flirt back since she don't wanna be embarrassed.