⚠️6.

Yeji's POV:
" Woah is this a house?? " my brother asked who is in shock. I was shocked too. " Yup this is the place and it's a mansion, Pabo " I said then went out of the car with my books.

" ok, text me if you wanna go home " he said. " I will " I step in front of the door and could hear that the car drove off. I rang the doorbell and it was LOUD LIKE MY BROTHER!!!

The door opened by a middle aged woman. " hello dear " she said. " Hello I'm Yeji, Lia's study buddy " I smile at her.  " ah in that case, come in " I stepped in the mansion then she shut the door behind me.

" so you're my daughter's friend, is that right?? " she asked. " umm yes ma'am "  I bowed to her. Then a man voice said " oh no need to bow, we're friendly in this household " Then he stood beside the lady.

" Let me introduce myself, I'm Lia's father " he smile. " And I'm Lia's mother " she smile as well.  " oh it's nice to meet you, Mr and Ms. Choi " I said.

" Wow, you're a well mannered young lady " she said. " oh thank you " I said. " No wonder, she likes you and talks about you " Mr. Choi said.

" I'm sorry, what-"

" Hi, Yeji!!! " We all look up and saw Lia standing on the stairs. She was wearing a cute and sexy nightwear.

Lia's nightwear:

Yeji's outfit:

" Hey Lia " I said

" Hey Lia " I said. " ok you girls, have fun but don't make too much noise " Ms. Choi and Mr. Choi winked at me then walk away. I was confused af then Lia called me to come up. I went up the stairs and followed her to her room.

She closed the door and I placed my books on her desk. " so, shall we continue with Advance Maths?? " she asked and I nodded.

After almost 4 hours>>>
" ok, so Advance Maths, done.. Bio, done.. Physics, done.. What else?? " I held up a Chemistry book.

" ooooo Chemistry " She put down my Chemistry book then come near me. " How about we do  sexual chemistry?? " As she come closer, I backed away but then I hit the wall.