I'm sorry...keigo

Dabi's POV.

When dabi went to the LOV Base.he was so freaking angry that his body started to burn..but something was strange he didn't feel any sort of pain.all he felt was... numbness.

He didn't understand how he was feeling.his mind was fuzzy.he thought it was probably for using his fire way to much that made his body abit weak.

Ofc the war of villians and heroes wasn't over yet so he couldn't take a relief breath.

He had a normal citizen type disguise where he had an apartment.that flat had good space for one person to live in and no one not even the lov knew about the flat or the place dabi lived in.

Although most of the time he was with the lov members and was in their base.

Sometimes he came to the apartment aswill.

He got his big boots and the jacket off,
Got a nice warm shower to put all the pain and numbness away.

He got in a shirt and pants and went to sleep.

Hawks POV.

It was burning.burning till all i felt was not but numbness until tokoyami saved me from dabi.

It burned!He burned my WINGS!

But i can understand i actually killed twice.even if it was an accidental.i still did! I'm pretty sure he is still angry about it.

I don't know if we'll ever meet again that closely.for months i have hung out with him that i even cought feelings for him.i know it will never happen.it's illegal for a hero and a villian to be together.

After all i don't know if I will ever forgive him for what he did with my wings.i bet he isn't even feeling guilty for it.

Because of him i lost my wings don't know how long it will take to regrow it.it could take a year to regrow my wings.

I am feeling guilty for killing twice but i didn't wanted to! how did he knew my full name!after all i only told touya my real name.could he be ...NO, he's dead!dabi can't be touya! but is he?

Damn it all this stressful thoughts and the pain in my back is making me dizzy.i might as well go to sleep.

No one's POV.

Hawks was deep in sleep but on the other side he was having a terrible dream About his past.

Dabi's eyed opened suddenly he was having a strange feeling and minutes after minutes it growed stronger.

He suddenly wanted to see hawks.he didn't knew why but he had to.

He got dressed and rushed to the hospital where he thought hawks was in.it was a city hospital.he went to the counter to know what the cabin number was where keigo takami is in.

After getting the cabin number.he want to the cabin and entered.

When he entered he saw hawks facing his back at dabi.

Dabi noticed he was trumbling really hard.dabi walked close to the bed hawks was sleeping on and slowly leaned down and touched hawks back.

Hawks flinched and moved a little.dabi gave a smirk and left the cabin while leaving a note saying 'sorry prettybird' on the bed side table.

______________________________________

Writer's note:

I haven't finished watching mha season 6 so if there is a part where I am wrong please forgive me😣i hope you enjoyed reading the first chapter of "the wings I've lost"☺️