Escape

Hawks POV:-

Dabi told me to go to sleep but i couldn't!! how can you sleep when there is a villian who nearly killed you is sleeping in the same bed as you!!

Damn, even if he is a villian and he nearly killed me,he is still my childhood crush!i don't know how to feel about this.

But soon after laying in the bed for like 10 to 15 minutes i went into deep dark slumber.

----------🌺---🌙------♥️-----🌙---🌺----------
No one's POV:-

After hawks went into deep sleep dabi opened his eyes.he was never asleep,he was just faking it.

He slowly sat up and checked out if his little pet bird was awake or not then he took a long metal chain and chained hawks hand with the bed so hawks couldn't escape.

After doing so he dressed up and put on his boots and went to the LOV Base.ofc he locked the doors from the outside so even if hawks manges to get out of the chains he couldn't escape trough the doors since Dabi burned hawks Wings there is no way he could escape trough the window.

But who knew that sleeping makes Hawks's wings regenerate faster.

After Hawks slept like 7 to 8 hours he felt the back of his body heavy and slowly opened his eyes and looked behind his back and just a matter of seconds tears started to stream down the heroes cheeks as he saw half of his wings grow back and the bed was covered in feather (🪶) that wasn't strong enough to stay.

He smiled at them but then felt a Sharp pain in both of his wrists and ankles.so he glanced at them to see them chained up.

He started to move and that hurted him even more.he then got a brilliant idea and used some of his feathers to become sharp and started to cut the chains.after like 30 minutes the chains were completely cut off and he tried to stand up.but he collapsed so slowly and safely he crawled to the leaving room and saw a telephone so he quickly grabbed it and called endeavor.his voice was a little low so he tried to talk to him.

Endeavor ~ hello?who is this?

Hawks ~ OMG,enji!enji, please pick me up!i don't know what this place is but I'm begging you!!

Endeavor ~WHOA,WHOA Calm down Hawks,what happened?

Hawks ~ i'll..i'll explain this when you save me from this place..
Oh no,i hear foot steps I'll end this call pls come save me quick!if you don't find me in this place then check out the area and search for me.

(Beep,Beep,Beep)...

With that I hang up the phone and quickly hide my self behind the door.

*The sound of the door open*

"Keigo I'm home~"dabi said with a smile and walked towards the room.
Hawks took that chance to get the f*ck out of this apartment.

Dabi noticed and quickly ran after hawks but couldn't catch him.he growled and said "will i hope you enjoyed your stay Birdie".