rescuing hawks

Endeavor's POV:

When the phone hung up i quickly called the others for meeting i even called all might.after calling them i ran to the location of the meeting and arrived in just 15 minutes.

After i entered the room and sat down others rushed in the meeting room and took their seats.

No POV:

"So why did you call a meeting so urgent?"said best jeanest.

"So basically -"that was all the flame hero could say befor being interrupted by the bunny hero."yeah it is literally 8:56 p.m"why would you call us now?"she said."yeah i couldn't even get my beauty sleep"commented midnight."will i hope you can understand how i would feel by sometimes getting only 4HOURS of sleep"replied the underground hero.

"Guys, guys please let endeavor talk.i'm pretty sure it was an urgent Matter why he called here at this time"said the former number 1 politely and let endeavor speak.

"Finally,so has any of u noticed that hawks has been missing from the hospital for a whole day?"endeavor said shocking the others in the room.

"WHAT!?,but he isn't even fully recovered yet"said miruko with confused face.

"Will 30 minutes ago i got a call from an unknown number so after picking up from the other side hawks spoke up.judging by his voice he was a bit relieved to hear my voice and he told me that he has been captive by a villian who he didn't mentioned the name and also the address but he wanted us to rescue him and if we didn't find him in the location of the phone call than search the Arias around the location."said endeavor and let out a sing.

Everyone was stunned by what the no.1 just said.

"So we can track the location of the phone call and seek for hawks but it may take time, so how does this sounds?."endeavor began to talk.

"I wanna kick the ass of the villian who kidnapped no,bird-napped my friend!!🤬🤬"said miruko with a furious face.everyone could understand how much angry the rabbit hero was.only hawks could calm her down at this state.

So they tracked down the location and got on action.

They didn't find anyone or any soul in the location of the phone call so they began to look for him in the areas around it.

After searching and searching for an hour the finally caught sight of the winged hero.he was laying down on the floor looking almost done for.

They took him to a hospital for check up.
_____________________________________
Author here!!

I know this was really short but I'm having a pounding in my head.

See you guys soon 🔜

Bye~~