Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Of course, it is impossible for Shang Lu to answer this question in detail. She just smiled and     gave two words: "Secret."

    [Fuck, Shang Lu, you are so cruel]

    [I won't be able to sleep if I don't get an answer today! ! ! 】    【

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooophone     _ Naturally, he didn't dare to get to the bottom of it at this moment, so he could only quickly skip this topic.     According to the previous rules, Shang Lu and Xu Ze were in a group, so Xu Ze got the honor and got Room A together with Shang Lu.     The program group prepared six rooms for the guests, with two rooms in ABC order.     So Lin Yanyan and Ye Lu got room B, while Song Zeqian and Jiang Jing got room C.     #The harder you work, the luckier people you hate will follow you. #But     fortunately, Shang Lu doesn't really hate Xu Ze, so she doesn't care, but Lin Yanyan is really dissatisfied with Ye Luzhan that she only got room B.     And the program team finally gave them half an hour to rest, and asked them to carry their luggage to the corresponding room to pack.     Room C is the simplest, with only a single bed and a table and chairs in it, Jiang Jing is relatively well accepted as an elder. And Song Zeqian has made documentaries and lived in an environment that is many times more difficult than this, and he has no dissatisfaction.     Room B has undergone simple decoration and looks like an ordinary room, neither good nor bad.     Room A is different. It has a very large balcony with good lighting and a large space. The sofa, air conditioner, projection coffee machine have everything you need, which is simply the configuration of a luxury hotel.

    As soon as Shang Lu put down the suitcase and sat down to unpack a bottle of mineral water, the door was pushed open from the outside.

    Lin Yanyan stood at the door, her hands still on the doorknob, but she looked around the entire room with sizing eyes.

    Shang Lu sat on the sofa and looked at her lazily: "Knock before entering other people's rooms. Has no one taught you such basic manners?"

    Lin Yanyan did not answer Shang Lu's question, but walked directly into the house Come in and say in an orderly tone: "Hey, let's change rooms."

    Barrage: "?!"

    [Good guy! Is it going to be a tear so soon? I'm looking forward to it]

    [Lin Yanyan, the princess's illness is really hopeless]

    [But Shang Lu is not a good-tempered person, Shang Lu will tear her up! 】

    【Let's guess whether Shanglu can retain the right to use the room? Bought and left! ]

    ...

    Obviously the room is determined according to the rules of the game, but the person in front of him can so confidently ask to change with himself, Shang Lu has never seen such a move.

    But to be honest, it's not too annoying.

    Being able to directly express her ideas and goals to her is better than Ning Lin being pitiful in front of Jiang Yi at a dinner party before and telling her that the lounge is too noisy by the elevator. To change the lounge with her Qiang.

    Compared with hypocritical kindness, Shang Lu prefers straightforward stupidity.

    Shang Lu suddenly stood up and walked towards Lin Yanyan, his eyes fell on her face with some deep meaning, and then he smiled softly: "Yes, but with conditions."