Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Do You Still Hate Her? 16

    Shang Lu said it casually.

    The director team listened casually.

    The audience laughed.

    However, when they looked at Lin Yanyan and Ye Lu whose eyes were full of "desire to win and lose", everyone realized that this incident seemed to be more than just a joke.

    Lin Yanyan sneered at Ye Lu, and said: "Don't even think about it, the deer is mine! Only I can fry CP with her! You are not worthy!" Ye Lu: "     ?

    "

Shang Lu wanted to fry CP, but Lin Yanyan actually said he was unworthy? It is tolerable or unbearable!

    So Ye Lu also went back aggressively and provocatively: "What's the use of what you say? Bibi will know." "

    Okay, Bibi!"

    "Come on, who is afraid of you?

    " The power to decide what to compare is given to Shang Lu.     Shang Lu made a choice without hesitation : "Then     you

    guys will compete in jigsaw puzzles."

    Everyone: "?" Will we still see the results before it gets dark? 】    【Let's look forward to the progress of Ye Lu and Lin Yanyan! 】    At this moment, the director team noticed Xu Ze who also stood up, and asked: "Does Teacher Xu also want to join?" Xu Ze     hesitated for two seconds, but still nodded: "Yes."     Everyone: " !!!"     Ye Lu and Lin Yanyan also looked at Xu Ze with anger in their eyes, as if it was written on their faces: Why is there another competitor? It's annoying!     Even Shang Lu couldn't understand it.     The reactions of Lin Yanyan and Ye Lu were within her expectation, but what was Xu doing?

    Could it be...is it really so attractive to fry CP with her? This is unlikely, right?

    [It's the first time I saw such sincere doubts on Shang Lu's face, it's like seeing a ghost hahahaha] [

    I think she really can't figure it out, because I can't figure it out either hahaha]

    [Xu Ze and them The three are about the same age, so maybe they also want to play with them? 】

    Xu Ze's fans are very happy at the moment.

    For many years since Xu Ze debuted, let alone gossip, they have never even heard of a friend in the circle. Fans are very afraid that Xu Ze will die alone or suffer from some mental illness. It can be said that they are Xu Ze's life Fan, as long as he lives well.

    For them, this was the first time they saw that Xu Ze seemed to want to integrate into a group, so they had to support it no matter what!

    [Wuuuuu Xu, have you started to actively socialize when you grow up? I'm really touched]

    [Xu Ze, come on! Neither of them can solve jigsaw puzzles! Your chance has come! ]

    [Kill them! Shanglu is the top of the friendship circle food chain! You can gain three friendships by taking Shanglu! If you have the ability to gain two friendships and one love, my mother will not object (?)]

    This "war" is inevitable, and the staff looked at Song Zeqian and Jiang Jing who were on the sofa on the other side, and asked: "Teacher Jiang What about Teacher Song?"

    Jiang Jing quickly waved her hand and said, "I already have children, so this is inappropriate."

    Song Zeqian also let out a cold snort to express his attitude.