Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Do You Still Hate Her 14

    Shang Lu and Ye Lu had never resonated so much in their life. The two of them looked at each other, and it was written on their faces -

    what to do, what to do, what to do?

    This is really unacceptable!

    Whether you say "we can see it" or "we can't see it", it is obviously the wrong answer!

    And if she gave the wrong answer, Lin Yanyan might cry even more sadly, the two of them are really afraid of QAQ.

    So under this exchange of eyes, as if by accident——

    the two people stretched out their right hands at the same time.

    The two looked at each other and suddenly reached a consensus.

    The hands raised by the two began to swing rhythmically in the air-

    rock, scissors, and cloth!

    Shang Lu produced scissors, while Ye Lu produced cloth.

    Very good, Shang Lu won, so the question about giving away will be given to Ye Lu to answer first.

    So Ye Lu tried his best to praise: "...Actually, it's not completely invisible. Your nose is really beautiful."

    Lin Yanyan looked up at Ye Lu and asked, "Aren't my other parts beautiful? Only the one that moves Beautiful..."

    Ye Lu: "???"

    Did he mean that? no? He shouldn't have said such a beastly thing, right?

    Ye Lu stretched out his hand and scratched his head. For the first time in his life, he was completely speechless. He was afraid that Lin Yanyan would really faint from crying if he continued to speak.

    Lin Yanyan cried on Shang Lu's shoulder, Shang Lu took advantage of the situation and hugged her lightly, and then asked with some incomprehension: "Why do you care so much?" Shang Lu suddenly thought of what happened in the dressing room last time

    , Lin Yanyan refused to face the camera without makeup no matter what, she seemed to be particularly concerned about this face, even to the point of inferiority.

    But Shang Lu really thinks that Lin Yanyan is already very beautiful no matter in high school or in the dressing room without makeup.

    Lin Yanyan reached out and hugged Shang Lu tightly, crying out of breath.

    Shang Lu didn't urge her, but just patiently patted Lin Yanyan on the back to comfort her.

    Ye Lu, who has always been noisy, didn't dare to make any noise at this moment, and obediently shut up and watched as a mute.

    I don't know how long it has passed, Lin Yanyan was really tired from crying, she whispered: "I only tell you, you can't tell others." Shang Lu nodded, like coaxing a child: "

    Okay "

    Ye Lu on the side couldn't bear it anymore, he asked: "Excuse me, am I not human? If you don't want me to listen, shouldn't you let me go first?" If he didn't stop her voice, Lin Yanyan would have said

    it right? No one cares about his existence at all, right?

    "Ah... I forgot about you." Lin Yanyan said so, and asked him again: "Then you choose, if you stay here and listen, you won't be able to be a human being, if you want to be a human being, go out." Ye Lu: "?"