Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Do You Still Hate Her 30

    Shang Lu didn't know how long he had been crying.

    In short, until I was tired from crying, the corners of my eyes were a little sore from wiping too many tears, and my throat had become hoarse.

    In the end, she lay on Chi Yan's shoulders and left with his back on his back.

    After arriving in the car.

    Shang Lu sat in the passenger seat, letting Chi Yan lean over to fasten her seat belt, and gently pressed her cheeks with a tissue to wipe away the tears.

    Shang Lu opened his mouth to say something, but felt his throat was dry and sore.

    Chi Yan unscrewed a bottle of mineral water and handed it to her. Shang Lu wanted to take it, but he dropped it because his hand felt weak. It hurt a little when it hit her leg, and a large piece of water wet her leg. The dinner suit, and then the mineral water bottle rolled down the car.

    The pain finally regained his free reason, Shang Lu looked at everything in front of him in a daze, as if he just realized what happened.

    She said hoarsely: "...Sorry."

    Nothing was done, but his clothes and car were dirty.

    Chi Yan didn't speak, but got out of the car suddenly.

    The door was closed.

    Shang Lu looked at the direction he left in a daze.

    Are you angry? It should be, after all, Chi Yan has already taken good care of her.

    She closes her eyes.

    Keep telling yourself not to cry anymore, stop now.

    Such a weak and meaningless thing, why waste so long time, it's not her.

    But the more I thought about it, the more sour my eyes became.

    And soon, the door was opened again.

    Chi Yan got into the car with a new bottle of mineral water and a towel in his hand.

    He removed the obstructing suit and threw it into the back row, wiped off the water on Shanglu's clothes with a towel, and turned on the mineral water again.

    Only this time he didn't hand it to Shang Lu, but brought it to her lips, and said directly: "Open your mouth."

    Shang Lu looked at Chi Yan.

    He came back, he didn't leave.

    Shang Lu opened his lips slightly, and the water was sent into his mouth along the lips, and he swallowed with a little effort, and the dry pain was finally relieved.

    Then stretched out both hands to hold the body of the bottle together, trying to raise it higher to get more, Chi Yan still did not let go of his hands.

    He held the bottle of water with one hand, while her hand lightly rested on the back of his hand.

    After drooling a few big saliva, Shang Lu was suddenly choked, and coughed violently with slightly hunched back.

    Chi Yan withdrew her hand, put the water aside, and gently patted her back with the other hand.

    Shang Lu felt a little uncomfortable, but finally came back to life. After a while, he looked at Chi Yan and asked the question nervously: "Ouyi...how is he?" "I'm fine.