Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Love Her 22

    On the other side, there was a magician standing on a high platform. It was his turn to perform when the fireworks were over. He shouted loudly to let all the children go to his place to participate in the activity.

    Xiaomi was also attracted, and after seeking Shang Lu's consent, he ran towards the magician.

    Countless children surrounded the magician, watching thousands of paper cranes flying out of his sleeves, the picture was very beautiful.

    He showed off the empty hat, which he then filled with candy and sprinkled down to the children watching below.

    Everywhere is full of laughter.

    And Shang Lu's right hand was still clenched with Chi Yan's hand.

    Shang Lu originally felt cold, but at this moment he felt his palms were covered with warmth, and he was even about to sweat.

    She knew very well that it was not the body temperature, but the tension.

    What did Chi Yan mean by that sentence just now?

    Saying such things over and over again made it impossible for her to ignore them.

    She asked: "Are we together no matter what holiday?"

    Chi Yan said with a smile in his voice, "Well, Valentine's Day too."

    It was already words that were completely equivalent to confession.

    Shang Lu pursed his lips, feeling the cold wind still blowing on his face, but every part of his body including his soul seemed to be hot.

    She didn't agree directly, but asked: "When did it start?"

    Chi Yan replied lightly: "In high school, when we ran away together and went home together, I felt that there was no girl in the world more interesting than you, so I just I can't help paying attention to you all the time, not only because I want to be friends with you,

    but because I fell in love at first sight." Although his tone was calm, if Shang Lu looked up at this moment, he could see that his ears were so red that he was about to bleed.

    It's just that Shang Lu's ears may be redder than Chi Yan's at this moment, and even her face is burning hot, so she doesn't have the courage to look up at all.

    Shang Lu took a deep breath, tried his best to sound calm, and said, "You never told me." "I

    thought it was not the best time." Chi Yan replied like this, and added: "But I feel like if I don't tell you again, if you hear about liking you from someone else, then I may not be reconciled in my life." This

    other person naturally refers to his sudden mother.

    So I couldn't help but write down the blessings only related to her in the red cloth bag, this love can't be hidden anymore.

    He lowered his head to look at Shang Lu, and said: "Shang Lu, I like you, I don't want to be your friend anymore, I want to be the most special existence by your side." Perhaps this is what Shang Lu has been secretly waiting for in his heart for a long time

    . Confession, but when Chi Yan really said these words, she felt a little dull.

    Chi Yan really likes her.

    To not be friends is to be lovers.

    If they become lovers, they should get married.

    This made Shang Lu feel extremely terrified.