Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    What Shang Lu said was so direct that it could be described as ugly.

    Father Shang looked at her, and his tone was also reprimanding: "Who taught you to speak like this in front of the elders?"

    He only said that Shang Lu's words should not be said in front of the elders, but he did not say that her words were wrong of.

    Jiang Yi, including his parents, felt a little anxious at the moment.

    But Father Jiang is a smart businessman, so he reacted immediately, got up with a smile and said, "Xiaolu, we have heard about those things a little bit, but we don't pay much attention to whether the entertainment industry is true or not. , uncle also wants to apologize to you here. But uncle also put the words here for you today, that little star uncle will handle it to your satisfaction." "Dad!

    " She was so angry, she knew that she shouldn't speak anymore at this time, but she still said: "Ning Lin did nothing wrong, she is innocent..." "Crack——"

    Jiang

    's father was very angry and hit Jiang Yi directly. With a slap in the face, he said coldly: "You don't have a place to speak here! What do you really think you are?" "

    Uncle, don't be angry." Shang Lu accepted Jiang Yi's words, looked at Father Jiang again, and continued : "On this point, I have the same attitude as Jiang Yi. This matter really has nothing to do with her. It is unreasonable to use power to suppress others. I just hope that this engagement can be dissolved, and Jiang Yi and the person he likes can be justified It's good for both of us."

    Jiang Yi lowered his head and didn't know what he was thinking, his father's forehead had begun to break out in cold sweat, while his mother's face was full of bewilderment.

    At this moment, the decision was clearly in Father Shang's hands, but he said, "Shang Lu, go for a walk in the garden with Jiang Yi, there are snacks prepared for you." Father Shang's attitude was also obvious, when they

    arrived Time for parent talk.

    Shang Lu pursed his lips and walked out without saying anything.

    Jiang Yi followed behind her with a distance of five steps.

    Shang Lu walked to the round table and sat down, while Jiang Yi pulled away the chair opposite her.

    Shang Lu lowered his head and poured a cup of coffee.

    It's iced and inconvenient to drink.

    She hesitated for a few seconds, then handed the coffee to Jiang Yi, and said, "Apply it to your face."

    Jiang Yi took the coffee and looked at Shang Lu with complex emotions in his eyes that he didn't even realize.

    He was thinking about what he was hesitating about.

    Shang Lu took a deep breath, and decided to have a peaceful talk with Jiang Yi for the last time.

    So Shang Lu looked at Jiang Yi and said directly: "It doesn't mean anything to each other if we spend it like this. If you like Ning Lin, you should be responsible for her. While admiring her, you can't even give her an identity, and while hating me, you need to take advantage of her." Me, don't let me really look down on you, okay?"

    Jiang Yi didn't answer Shang Lu's words, he just looked at Shang Lu.

    Shang Lu felt uncomfortably stared at by his eyes,