Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Do You Still Hate Her 23

    As soon as Chi Yan's words came out, not only Shang Mu was surprised, but even Shang Lu showed a trace of confusion on his face.

    But now is not the right time to ask this question, Shang Lu pursed his lips and did not speak.

    Naturally, Shang Mu didn't believe it. Just as he was about to say something, he saw two moving workers coming out of the door next to him, which proved that Chi Yan was really not a lie.

    Seeing Shang Lu's resistance to him, coupled with the presence of Chi Yan, Shang Mu didn't want to make this matter too ugly in front of outsiders, so he looked directly at Shang Lu and asked, "What do you want to do? Tell me how you want to go back."

    "Since I found this place, you should have seen the hot search, why are you still asking me nonsense? What right do you have to meddle in my affairs." Shang Lu was still impatient when he said this, and then said: " Go back, unless he's dead or I'm dead."

    This he, of course, refers to Father Shang.

    As soon as Shang Lu said this, Shang Mu immediately understood that something important had happened between his father and Shang Lu during his time abroad, which caused Shang Lu to leave home determinedly, and even wanted to To sever the relationship, he should first find out why.

    Shang Mu was silent for a few seconds, and then said: "Understood, then you can live here first."

    He also knows about this place, although the overall can only be said to be average, but the security is already relatively good in a high-end community. It's pretty safe to live here.

    But...

    Shang Mu's eyes fell on Chi Yan.

    But why does he also live here? Is there really such a coincidence?

    But based on Shang Mu's understanding of Chi Yan, even if he asks, he will definitely get a negative answer. All this can only be investigated by himself, and there seems to be a lot more that he needs to know.

    Shang Mu came suddenly, and actually left quite suddenly.

    Looking at Shang Mu's back, Shang Lu rolled his eyes, then looked at Chi Yan and asked, "Why did you move here?" "Didn't you

    complain about the neighbor next door practicing drums at home in Moments before? Coincidentally, there is a child upstairs in the place where I live who practices his jumping ability at home every day, and I also want to live in another place." Chi Yan said, looking at Shang Lu, and said: "Moving is moving everywhere, how about If I live here, both of our problems can be solved."

    Shang Lu: "...?"

    It sounds reasonable, but there is something wrong.

    Shang Lu thought for a few seconds before reacting: "How did you let someone give you your home?"

    Chi Yan shrugged his shoulders and replied: "It's just a little extra money, and it's close to my company, so it's convenient."

    Shang Lu felt wrong: "But your company is obviously on the side of Wangjiang Road, right?"

    "There are many companies. There are too." Chi Yan looked at Shang Lu with a sincere expression that was still too sincere to pick out a problem, then he lifted Shang Lu's fish tank and said, "Okay, miss, let's go home." *When the fish tank

    was

    demolished After opening and placing it, Shang Lu and Chi Yan stared at it together and fell silent.