Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The hands are fluffy to the touch, and Chi Yan lowers his head to cooperate, and the hands don't have to be raised too high, so it feels very comfortable to the touch.

    So Shang Lu chose to touch it for a while, then slowly withdrew his hand, and then gently rubbed Chi Yan's chin with the doll in his hand, signaling him to look up.

    Holding the doll in his arms, Shang Lu clasped his hands together to make a wish: "Then I also hope that you will be happier than me every day... Oh no, you should be as happy as me." After

    Shang Lu's words fell, he felt a hand drop. on her head.

    Shang Lu: "?"

    Shang Lu looked up at Chi Yan.

    But Chi Yan asked quite naturally: "What are you looking at me for? You touched my head, and you still won't allow me to touch it back?"

    This sounded like nothing wrong.

    But——

    "I haven't washed my hair for three days."

    Shang Lu looked at Chi Yan very honestly and didn't continue to say anything, but there was clearly written on his face "Are you sure you want to touch?"

    In fact, Shang Lu had only washed her hair in the morning, and the corners of her lips raised slightly, obviously saying so on purpose.

    "I don't dislike you." Chi Yan said so, but let go of Shang Lu's head, pinched her face lightly, and said solemnly: "Wipe your hands." Shang

    Lu Lu angrily grabbed the pillow next to him and smashed it on Chi Yan's body. Chi Yan was naturally not annoyed, so he took a look at the pillow with one hand and said, "It's pretty, it's mine." After finishing speaking     , Chi Yan really picked up the pillow and got up with a bag of dolls next to him, saying: "It's getting late, I'll go back first, and you should go to bed early too, good night." "Good night." Shang Lu instinctively responded to Chi     Yan In a word, he realized when he saw Chi Yan's back approaching the door, climbed down from the sofa and chased after him: "No, what are you doing with my pillow? Do you really want it? Hey! Chi Yan! Chi Yan! "

    Shang Lu chased after Chi Yan's house on her slippers, and then a pillow was stuffed into her hands, and the door was closed, accompanied by a "good night".

    Shang Lu looked down at the pillow in his hand: "?"

    It was a big pillow in the shape of a chicken leg. She had just told Chi Yan a few days ago that if she was hungry at night, it would be great if she could draw cakes to satisfy her hunger.

    Then Chi Yan asked her what cake she wanted.

    She thought about it and said that she wanted chicken legs instead of pancakes.

    Shang Lu has always been used to holding something in his hands to feel safe, and the one that Chi Yan took away was also the pillow she held in her arms when she was nestling on the sofa and reading scripts every day.

    It seems to be similar, and it feels more comfortable than her original one.

    never mind.

    With a smile on his lips that he didn't realize, Shang Lu walked back holding the pillow.

    However, the moment she walked in the door, she was suddenly a little confused.

    This is her home, but there are many things that she didn't buy.