Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Instead of the tears and crying written in the script, there was a "puchi" laugh.

    Chi Yan withdrew his hand, turned around and picked up the script and flipped through it uncertainly. He was sure he hadn't read it wrong before asking: "Why didn't you act according to the above?" Shang Lu still smiled and replied: "Because I

    think I'm very happy, I don't want to cry for the time being."

    After finishing speaking, Shang Lu took the script from Chi Yan's hand, turned a few pages, changed a scene, and said, "Come with me for a moment."

    The whole morning was very short. go quickly.

    There is a company meeting in the afternoon for the late banquet, and I just cooked a few dishes for lunch.

    Before leaving, Chi Yan did not forget to ask her: "Is Xiaomi coming back tonight?" "

    Yes." Shang Lu counted the time with his fingers, and said, "I might take a nap later, and then go to the west of the city in the afternoon. Buy a cake, and pick her up later."

    However, Xiaomi's elementary school is a bit far away, and the journey will probably take a lot of time.

    Chi Yan said: "I should go to the west of the city to look at a piece of land in the afternoon. I can pick you up by the way, and then we can pick up Xiaomi together.

    " After Chi Yan mentioned this, she asked, "Is it near that new shopping mall?"

    After getting Chi Yan's affirmative answer, she put down the chopsticks in her hand, and looked at him sincerely: "That shopping mall opened a new store in City A. This is the first time for a limited milk tea shop to open in other provinces, and I heard that its signboard is very, very delicious."

    She said "special" three times in a row for emphasis, and her tone was exaggerated.

    Chi Yan knew enough about Shang Lu's gluttonous mouth, so he intentionally showed an impatient expression, and reluctantly said, "Understood, I'll go find you after I finish shopping." "Long live!"

    Shang Lu cheered, She was also full at the moment, wiped her mouth and sat on the sofa to continue studying the script.

    Chi Yan cleaned up the rest of the food on the table before going out in time.

    Shang Lu was tired from reading the script, so he simply lay down on the sofa.

    I used to think that the sofa that Lin Yanyan gave me was too big, but I felt its benefits during the rest time.

    Lie down anytime and anywhere, and you can roll on it, which is a must for lazy people.

    So Shang Lu was going to implement what she wanted to do when she saw this sofa for the first time.

    She knelt down piously, her hands also fell on the sofa, her head was lowered, and she pressed her forehead against the sofa.

    A forward roll.

    Turn it over again.

    arrive.

    With his feet in the air, Shang Lu sat up, with the balcony in front of him.

    Sure enough, she was right in thinking at first, compared to walking, it is the most convenient way to use this sofa to go to the balcony and do somersaults.

    So Shang Lu became more playful.

    She turned around again and began to roll back.

    "Kacha—"