Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Do You Still Hate Her 03

    Ye Lu's face suddenly turned pale, and just as he was about to say something, Shang Lu stretched out his hand and made a movement of zipping his lips, signaling that he would not be able to speak tonight.

    At such a time, Shang Lu still did not forget to remind: "By the way, you have to stack up the tasks that Xu Ze assigned to you. Even if you are afraid, you can't scream." Ye Lu: "?" Ye Lu

    was

    deflated His appearance made the other guests at the scene couldn't help laughing too.

    He just said that he chose this horror movie because he was afraid that he didn’t dare to watch it and wanted to punish others on purpose. Now he is forced to watch it together by Shang Lu’s card, even if he shoots himself in the foot, he has to watch it with Shang Lu Take it upon yourself.

    The barrage is now even more exaggerated.

    [Hahahahaha I really can't stand it! Why is it so funny to put Shanglu Yelu Lin Yanyan together! ]

    [What kind of subtle cycle is this, these three people are endless hahahaha, how many brains do the three of them have together?] [It is known that

    Shanglu has one brain (don’t worry, she is relatively the smartest) That's it), adding Lin Yanyan leaves zero, and adding Ye Lu makes the number negative! 】

    【One person's blood book and then pack these three people into a variety show, the way they fight against each other but always have bad luck together really pokes my point! ]

    [What is unlucky together? It is obvious that there is no blessing to enjoy, and there is difficulty as well hahahaha! ]

    No matter how dissatisfied Ye Lu was, he was so anxious that he could quickly learn sign language by hand gestures, and he was still forced to abide by the rules of the game, turning around every step with reluctance written all over his face, but he was still dragged by the staff to go with Shang Lu Back to his room.

    Ye Lu is afraid of ghosts, really.

    But Shang Lu was very interested in the props he bought, and the room was actually lit with red candles and red lanterns.

    As excited as Shang Lu looked, Ye Lu was in pain.

    If he had known today, he would never have committed such a death!

    And the opening of the movie is a weird scene, the horror of Chinese and Western styles is combined at this moment, and the effect is doubled.

    Ye Lu himself stipulated that he should not cover his eyes, so when the ghost first appeared on the screen, he chose to grab Shang Lu's arm and shake it wildly, as if this was the only way to relieve his tension.

    Shang Lu was very disgusted and pushed him away, saying: "Keep your distance."

    Ye Lu couldn't speak again, his hands were shaking with fear, but he still glared back at Shang Lu.

    He didn't say anything, but his expression seemed to say everything.

    [You asked for it! perish together! ]

    While the movie was still playing, Ye Lu could only sit up straight again, and was forced to continue watching the movie he had chosen under the supervision of Shang Lu.

    Until the horrible picture suddenly appeared again, the ghost attached to the male master, and the male master's body was constantly alternating between human appearance and skeleton, until he completely turned into a freak appearance of half skeleton and half human, but suddenly In a very distorted posture, he rushed towards his daughter who was still piling up blocks and didn't know the danger.