CH 1 page 1

"HOW HARD IS IT TO FLUSH A GOD DAMN TOILET MIKE?!"

You had gotten startled awake by the loud yelling of some woman in your house.

Well, their house. by asking the AI who was screaming, the System had confirmed that it was one of your parents.

Your 'mothet' to be exact, she was going off at 'Mike' who you presumed to be the name of your dad.

Which you asked the AI, who in return confirmed it.

Speaking of the AI it had begun to speak once more.

QUEST #1!

GET READY!
POINTS WORTH:10

QUEST #2!

GO TO THE BUS STOP!
POINTS WORTH:15

QUEST #3!

INTERACT WITH
*JAZZ HANDS* KENNY MCCORMICK!*JAZZ HANDS*
POINTS WORTH:100

QUEST #4!

GO TO SCHOOL!
POINTS WORTH:25

THESE ARE YOU QUEST FOR TODAY!

IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE ALL OF THEM THAT IS A OKAY!

YOU DO HOWEVER HAVE TO ATLEAST COMPLETE ONE.

IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE ONE ONCE A DAY THEN YOU WILL HAVE!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

DUM, DUM, DUM, DUM

A SPIN OF THE EMBARRASSMENT WHEEL!

ENJOY YOUR QUESTS!

The embarrassment wheel huh? Jokes on you AI voiced lady, im a masochist.

INCORRECT!

YOU ARE WHAT PEOPLE WOULD CALL A "SADIST"!

LYING IS NO GOOD DEAR SACRIFICE!

'sacrifice?-'

The conversation you were having with the system was interrupted by the door being creaked open.

As the door opened a little bit more, a woman's face appeared, her face was quite chubby, eyes round with a button nose adoring her face, her cheeks slightly rosy.

Her hair colour was the same as yours as the woman begun to speak "hun, get ready for school, breakfast is on the table your bus arrives in thirty minutes!" The woman's voice went up just a bit as she smiled at you with a kind smile, her voice was calming and sweet as she softly closed your door.

Hearing her foot steps go down the hallway before making its way down the stairs.

REMINDER!

QUEST #1!
GET READY!
POINTS WORTH:10

'i heard you I heard you'