CH 1 page 3

You sat in the chair across from the Principal as he asked you a few questions, his arms cross as his facial expressions shifted into a weird one, showing off his bright as fuck blinding white teeth, a little bit of his gums showing as his nosed scrunched up.

Unlucky for you though, the kind boy known as Mark Cotswold was sent back to his classroom, would've made more sense if he was your tour guide around the school since P.C principal was now talking about getting you a tour guide to show you around the school, but nah the principal didn't want him as your tour guide, so now your in the process of getting one or well a new one.

The principal moved towards the mic to speak into it as his fingers clicked onto the red bottom that allowed the speakers to turn on.

"Kenny McCormick, please come to the principals office" your face immediately dropped the small fake asf smile you held on.

You could already hear the 'ooo's' that the poor(pun intended) kid was receiving.

As a ding echoed in your head, the system let out a chuckle.

A very robotic chuckle.

DING!
YOU THINK YOU CAN AVOID THE MAIN GROUP?
DEAR, DEAR, DEAR NO.
OF COURSE YOU CANT!

LET THE STRUGGLES OF BEING UN-POPULAR BEGIN!!

'Kys' your furrowed your eye brows angrily as you once more started biting at your lip aggressively, your lips. From the aggressive biting, started to slowly bleed, a faint sting felt each time you bit harder.

DING!
HES APPROACHING
THE DOOR,GET READY!

You bit harder at our bottom lip as your eye twitched in irritation 'KYS' you slouched more in your chair as the main 'i die all the damn time but no one remembers' male walked in to with both of his hands in his parka pockets.

As he walked in he gave you a quick glance, as if to say he recognised you're there.

And because he clearly recognises you from around town—

'aye, what now?'

DING!

OH, SORRY GUESS I SAID MY NARRATIVE LINE OUT LOUD!

MY APOLOGIES!

'what do you mean he knows me from around town?' you continued looking forward at the principal, making sure you were paying attention if he called out to you.

DING!

BUT THAT'LL BE SPOILERS!

. . .

OH, FINE YOU'RE NO FUN!

THE REASON HE KNOWS YOU IS BECAUSE, YOU AREN'T SO CALLED 'NEW' TO THE TOWN!

LOADING YOUR BACK STORY!

LOADING...

LOADING...

LOADING COMPLETE!

YOU WERE ONLY HOME SCHOOLED BY YOUR MOTHER! BUT SINCE THE LADY THAT YOU NOW KNOW AS YOUR 'MOTHER' WANTED YOU TO MAKE FRIENDS, SHE SENT YOU TO HIGH SCHOOL FOR YOUR REMAINING YEAR, BEFORE YOU'RE SENT TO COLLEGE, OR IF YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE THAT IS!