CH 1 page 4

"psst" The soft noise came from your right, not thinking it was directed to you, you ignored it and continued with your work that hardly anyone was bothering to do.

The noise came again but a bit louder "Pssst" it drew out slightly longer than the last, thinking it still wasn't for you, you ignored it once more.

"Hey, psst, pssssssst" The voice drew out longer, the voice was soft while trying to catch whoever's(your) attention.

DING!

JUST ANSWER THE BLOODY GUY, PLEASE! IT IS EVEN ANNOYING ME NOW!

‘makes it even more tempting to ignore’

DING!

YOU'RE SO CRUEL YA'KNOW?

cry about it’ you thought, still bitter from it calling you an ugly child.

You once again ignored the person trying to get your attention, making it obvious you were ignoring them.

The person didn't take the hint as they continued to pester you.

And finally, you had decided to cave.

Turning your head towards a brown-haired guy with a white and red jacket that, jocks usually wear in high school romance movies, his eyes lightened up finally being acknowledged by the person he was trying to get the attention of.

With a raised eyebrow you whispered to him "What?" Your question almost startled him, him as in Clyde Donovan did not expect you to say the first words and stumbled over his own words before regaining his thoughts.

Wriggling his eyebrows he gave you a smirk "Come here often"

Yeah, nah it got awkward after that, looking at him weirdly you turned your attention back to your almost-done page.

Much to your disdain, he continued onward still trying to get your attention with little whispers and 'psps'

Did he think you were a cat? Strangely enough, you started to think he did think you were a cat as he continued on with the noises, the icing on top of the cake would've been if he pulled out a can of tuna to lure you in.

Tapping your foot against the floor you continued your work, sometimes glancing up to see when you could leave for the next period.

DING!
YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES LEFT!
START PACKING! I SUSPECT THE CHARACTER [CLYDE DONOVAN] IS GONNA TRY TO TALK WITH YOU!

THE NEXT CLASS YOU HAVE IS. . .

HISTORY!! WITH CHARACTERS [BEBE STEVENS], [WENDY TESTABURGER], AND [BUTTER STOTCH]!

Letting out a groan at the A.I seemingly cheerful voice Clyde had decided that irritated groan was directed towards him and immediately shut up his one-sided conversation.

That was a good thing about today, you glanced at the brunette to see him fiddle with his book while sending some glances with tearful eyes.