CH 1 page 2

STANDING next to the four boys or as the system would call them, the main four, was probably a horrible idea with two of them bickering at each other one saying:"SHUT THE FUCK UP FATASS" while the other denies that hes fat, his only argument against the tall lanky, long nosed, red head with a touch of acne on his face guy was that he wasn't fat, but big boned.

You silently scoffed, inching away from the main four.

DING!

QUEST #2
GO TO THE BUS STOP
COMPLETED!

TRANSFERING 15 POINTS INTO YOUR BANK
OR AS YOU 'HUMANS' CALL IT, MONEY!

DING!

REMINDER!

QUEST #3!

INTERACT WITH
*JAZZ HANDS* KENNY MCCORMICK!*JAZZ HANDS*
(OPTIONAL)

At the mention of the reminder you scooted even further away.

Trying to gain as much space as possible between the four boys and yourself.

And finally like 'magic' someone from the group had noticed you, that someone being the worst one out of the whole group.

Eric Cartman, the one with a hot mum yet a force to be reckon with.

"What the-" he gave you a stink eye while you continued to look forward, not a single emotion on your face, but your thoughts were quite the opposite, the nerves had you panicking about almost everything in this situation.

But lucky for you the bus had arrived on time.

'so cliche'

With one more stink eye being sent your way by Cartman he boarded the bus along with the other three, while you follow soon after, finding a vacant seat and sitting down.

And like any normal person would you stared out of the bus window counting as much people that passed by as possible.

It took exactly 68 people to get to the school.

And when you had finally stopped at the school, which was now over run by students.

By one glance you could tell what groups were what, especially with the system telling you the group types.

Another ding set off after you had stepped off of the bus, the system seemed happier then ever.

DING!
FINALLY THE INTRODUCTIONS!

IF YOU LOOK A LITTLE BIT TO YOUR LEFT YOULL SEE WHAT SOME PEOPLE WOULD CALL, JOCKS-2.0!

THEIR NAMES ARE!

CRAIG TUCKER.
TWEEK TWEAK.
CLYDE DONOVAN.
TOKEN BLACK.
JIMMY VALMER

Passing by the quote on quote jocks-

2.0!

'right two point O, got it, passing by the jocks-2.0, you gave them a side glance before continuing forward.

Another ding echoed in your head as the same holographic text appeared Infront of you.

DING!