:Part Four:Japanese School

Thanks for the ride gentlemen! (The boys yelled as they got out of the car)

Huh all girls school. How the fuck did we end up here? (Asks Müslüm reading the sign with sheer and utter confusion)

It's uh complicated my friend, anyway uh we should ask for directions uh oh hey maybe that girl can help(Says Turgut as he points at a woman with an armband and long black hair)

I'll go ask (Mutters Müslüm as he walks over to the girl)

Hello ma'm uh where about is the school reception off-(Müslüm is cut off by the girl)

HEY BOYS AREN'T ALLOWED! Get the hell out of here also look your tie is undone! (She shrieked in his face while pointing at a rules board)

Quit being so bossy short ass or I'll hide your clipboard on a God dam roof! (Fired back Müslüm)

Oh for the love of Allah Müslüm where's your manners(Barked Turgut as he back handed him and walked over to the girl)
I apologize for my friend's aggressiveness ma'm, me and my companions have a meeting with the head of the school if you would be so kind as to point us in the direction of them(Turgut asked being gentle and soft-spoken as to not escalate the situation)

Oh i see Sir well it's down that corridor and the office is labeled aswell(she said dropping her past aggression and pointing in the direction of the office)

Ah why thank you ma'm(He said giving a quick Sault) As for you Müslüm I'd appreciate if you could apologize to our young friend here(He said staring him down and pointing at the girl)

Uh...... Sorry.. (Mumbled Müslüm)

That's better! (Said the girl and Turgut)

Alright let's get moving beyler! (Turgut said signing for the others to follow him)

----Timeskip cause fuck it----

Ah that's it right? (Asked hassan pointing at a sign reading student council)

I'd think so i don't know. Why don't we ask(said Turgut as he knocked on the door and opened it when he heard a response)

Ah its the exchange students! (Yelled an excited ginger girl as she jumped up to great them) Hey im Anzu it's a pleasure to meet you guys! (As she extended a hand to Turgut who shaked her hand with enthusiasm)

Ah hello Anzu it's nice to meet someone so excited about us degenerates(He chuckled)
We should probably introduce ourselves(He said chuckling)

Hello I'm Müslüm(Said Müslüm as he stepped forward and extended his hand)

I'm Adem the most insufferable one of the lot(He said)

Oh uh hi im uh...... Hasan N-nice to meet you( He nervously stuttered)

I'm Abdullah(Abdullah grumbled as he looked away from anzu)

Colorful lot I know(Sighed Turgut)

No no it's fine honestly I'd introduce the others but there currently busy, Anyway uh shall we discuss business? (She asked)

Sure can my men go and get there heads around the school? (He asked)

Sure(Murmured Anzu as she grabbed a shit ton of paper work)

Great. Alright Beyler dismissed! (He said as he went to help Anzu with the paper work)

SAĞOL KUMANDAN! (They yelled as the left the room).

[Sağol Kumandan means thank you Sir btw]