:PartFour:The School

Holy shit i hate paper work(Groaned Turgut)

Hey at least it's all done now. (Anzu replied as she got up from her chair)

Anyway i have meeting in about 20 minutes with the council so you can go and find your crew, and don't worry if we need you I'll call for you on the P.A or get the public morals girls on you.. One last thing we'll send you and your men some uniforms soon! (Anzu said)

Okay then thank You(He said as he opened the door) cya later then(He said as he left)

Cya(Anzu waved)

God that girl is a handful(Chuckled Turgut as he left the room as he began looking for his crew)

------Müslüms-Pov-------

Holy hell this place is a maze(Said Müslüm as he tried to find a way outside) heh probably help if i read the signs on the wa-ANNE SİKİMCİ! (gasped Turgut as he banged his face against a open locker tumbling to the ground and smacking his nose on the ground)For fuck sake i need to use my eyes

O-oh God im so so sorry(Said a short Ginger-Light brown? Idk haired girl as she offered her hand to help Müslüm) Are you okay sir? (She said trying to hide her embarrassment)

Ehh don't worry miss it was my fault my dumbass wasn't looking(He said pulling himself up) ah shit i put a dent in your locker I'm terribly sorry about that(Said Müslüm as he sheepishly grinned)

Oh don't worry abo-Oh uh you may wanna uh check your face sir(She pointed at his face as blood trickled on to his uniform)

Oh shit uh do you know where the bathroom is? (He said ad he wiped the blood away)

Yes but i think you should go to the nurse, Come on I'll take you(She said)

Oh your very kind miss(He said following her)

Oh please just call me Miho

Alright then im Müslüm

That doesn't sound very Japanese are you from the north or something? (She said curiously)

Oh no I'm from Türkiye i was sent her for some kind of exchange program or something(He said trailing off about how weird everything is)

Nice how come you speak Japanese?

Oh my Friend has a friend who grew up in Sendai and my father insisted i learned a different language you know(he said)

Oh that's pretty cool so how are you, Apart from the face banging(She giggled)

(In Müslüms head holy hell she's cute) yeah uh I'm fine you? (He said snapping back to reality)

Oh I'm alright i suppose(She said mumbling)

You sure you sound a little off, no offense ment(He said beginning to grow concerned for her)

None taken but anyway this is the nurses office (She said falling down a nurse) hey this gentleman over here appears to have smashed his face can you help him?

Isn't this an all girls? (She said confused)

Yeah but he's a transfer or something idk

Okay then(The nurse said as she began looking him over) oof yeah he's broken his nose and probably given himself a mother of all headaches, Apart from an ice pack anf pain killers i can't do much.

It's fine i just need to wash the blood off (He chuckled) I've been through ten times worse like being shot falling off my roof getting ran over by a donkey bla bla you know that kind of stuff(He said chuckling and washing his face)

And you think it's normal that you've been shot? (Miho and the nurse said mouth agape)

Eh high crime rates and being near the Azeri Armenian border it was bound to happen luckily the dumb bastard missed my heart(He said pointing at the entrance found bearly an inch from his heart) Anyway i think i have class now

Oh shit me to what class do you have first(She says looking at her time table)

Oh i have Mathematics for the love of God(He groaned)

Oh same I'll take you with me(She said smiling and showing him the timetable)

Oh alright! (He said as he followed Miho out of the office)