:PartEleven:Yankee-Doodle

"Whats wrong Commander?" Turgut said as he buttoned up his coat and leaned over the railing next to Miho.
"Saunders....They're strong. The only issue is we have no Intel on them." She sighed. Turgut noticed a small ball of brown fluff behind a couple of crates.
"If You could get any information that would be nice." She said as she gently rubbed her eyes.
"Got it. Say I have to go.. Talk later." He said as he patted her shoulder and slid away.
He quietly walked around until he reached the crates. He snuck up behind the girl and gently smacked Her neck.
"Hey Oddball" He whisper yelled causing her to jump.
"Commander don't do that!" She shouted out
"Okay okay I'm sorry!" He laughed as he helped her up. "Why in the name of Atatürk were You spying on us?" He whispered.
"Because We have no Intel and I want to find some Intel."She said excitedly.
"You're going to spy on Saunders?"
"Yeah"
"Can I come?"
"..... I mean how's your crossdressing?" She asked scratching her hair.
"I mean i wouldn't like know." He said doing a girly voice.
"Great! I've got two uniforms at my place can You be there tomorrow at 05:00?"She said enthusiastically.
"Roger roger" He said saluting as he ran off.

---05:00---

"Your House is a barbers shop?" Turgut asked.
"Yeah my dad's a barber. Now be quite We don't want to wake them!" She whispered as she dragged him up the stairs to her room. "Okay here I'll get changed in her you get changed in the bathroom." She said as she flung him a uniform and a wig.
He quickly got changed and put the wig on.
"Uh Yukari... Why is this a cargo company uniform?"
"How else are we gonna get on board?"
"Good point."

---Skip to Infiltration---

"Okay so we're in the main tank shed and their's sooo many Sherman's!" Yukari exclaimed showing them all to the camera. Several girls stared over at Her and loudly asked what she was doing. "Oh just excited for the match. Good luck!" She shouted excitedly. The girls smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

After a while of observing Sherman's Yukari amd Turgut wandered into a meeting room. They sat down and listened in to Kay's speech until she asked for questions. Yukari raised her hand and asked a few questions. Eventually one of the presenters looked at her funnily and shouted. "Who are You? What rank are You?" Yukari stammered out "Uhhh Sargeant oddball 3rd Mechanized!" Turgut stood up and yelled out. "And I'm Master Sargeant Big Joe!" He yelled as everyone began laughing. Yukari and Turgut ran away. "Really Master Sargeant Big Joe?!" Yukari shouted at Turgut as they ran. "Says You Sargeant Oddball!" Turgut yelled. "Okay okay. I'll just turn off the Camera." she said as they ran out of the school.

---Skip to Yukari's house---

"Okay so we've got everything we need for Commander Nishizumi right?" Turgut asked Yukari as they climbed through Her window.
"Yeah we shoul- What are You guys doing here?" Yukari gasped as she looked over at Miho Hana Saori and Mako sitting in Her room.
"We came to see You. We were concerned when you didn't show up for practice. Same with him." Saori said pointing over at Turgut tearing his wig off.
"Look girls I'd love to catch up and all but i better get going before the guys kill me" Turgut sighed as he flung his leg over the window. "Later!" He said as he slid down the drain pipe.

---Skip to bois---

"Took You long enough" Adem groaned as Turgut opened the door to their bunk room. "Yeah i was on a recon mission with Sargent Oddball." He said as he grabbed his clothes and began changing
"Oooh someone likes the floof!" Abdullah shouted out
"Oh go fuck yourself Abdullah" He sighed as he flung the cargo shirt at him.
"Turgut's dating the floof. Turgut's dating the floof!" Hassan and Müslim sang laughing at Him.
"I Kriffing hate You guys."