i was enchanted to meet u

-4 YEARS LATER-

(sorry for that big time jump again...I had writers block and just had to get things moving in this story haha)

Julie's pov.
I smile up at Luke as he pulls me in a big hug.
"Ready?" He asks.
"So ready!" I smile as he kisses my forehead and takes my hand. He pulls the keys out of his pocket and unlocks the front door of our house! Our house! Ahhh. We walk in and I pull Luke in a big hug and cry in his shirt. I hear him chuckle and he brushes through my hair.
"Welcome home hun" he whispers and I sob even more.
~~~~~
After I eventually calmed down I let myself plop down on the bed and sigh out of happiness. We waited so long for this moment!
A few months ago, we decided to buy our dream house since we have been saving money for years, and today is finally the official move in day! We've been working here for so long trying to get most stuff done our own, or with our family and friends.
Luke smiles at me as he walks past the room to open up the big balcony door.
Now I've almost finished college and soon I can start teaching music classes in schools and I couldn't be happier.
"This is perfect!" I say and Luke lays down next to me.
"It is"
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Luke's pov.
I smile at Julie while she cooks our first lunch in our own house. I could watch her all day long in everything she does.
"Luke?" I look back at the guys.
"You listening?" Alex asks and I nod.
"Uh yes yes"
"He is busy admiring Julie" Reggie pats my shoulder and I chuckle.
"I'am not. I listen"
"Okay so what did we talk about?" Alex asks and takes a sip from his lemonade.
"Uhh about Flynn"
"Nope wrong!" Reggie yells.
"Are guys fighting again?" Julie asks and gives us all a plate with food.
"No but your lover isn't listening to our conversations" Alex explains and Julie kisses my cheek. I love when she does that.
"Why?" She sits down next to me.
"Oh not important" I smile and Alex clears his throat.
"Oookay" he mumbles.
After we ate Julie went upstairs to unpack some more boxes.
"Okay guys I need your help" I say as we sit on the couch.
"Oh no not again" Alex rolls his eyes.
"I want to propose" I burst out and Alex bursts out in laughter.
"What's so funny dude!" I scoff.
"Nothing...I just remembered when you asked us for help to ask Julie on a date years ago." Alex explains and I nod.
"Time flies by" Reggie whispers and looks back at me.
"So how do you wanna do that?" He asks.
"It has to be perfect! Like you and Flynn"
Reggie and Flynn married a month ago. Yes crazy!!
"Okay let's start on some ideas" Alex claps and I'm so glad I have such best friends.

Julie's pov.
"But don't tell Julie anything yet" I hear Luke say as I walk downstairs and I wrinkle my forehead.
"Don't tell me what?" I ask and they shrug and turn to face me.
"Nothing" Alex says.
"Of course" I mumble and sit down next to Luke who kisses my forehead.
"Okay! We're gonna go home now" Reggie says and they say their goodbyes leaving me and Luke alone in our big house.
"It's so quiet" I whisper while my head lays on his shoulder.
"Mhm"
"What are you thinking about?" I turn to look in his eyes.
"About us" he smiles and pulls a curl behind my ear.
"Why?"
"No it's something good! I swear! I just....what do you think our lives look like in a year or 2?" Luke asks and I chuckle.
"I don't care, as long we have eachother Luke" I kiss him and he smiles.
"Do you want children?" He asks and I freeze. Wow. That was random!
"You know me Luke. It's my biggest dream in life" I sigh and smile at the thought of a mini Luke.
"Mine too"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Julie's pov.
It's been one week since we moved in and it's amazing! I just got home from college an hour ago and now I'm painting little music notes in our music room. I'm so concentrated in my work I didn't even notice Luke standing next to me until he rubs over my back.
"Oh hey" I smile and he chuckles.
"It's so cute" he looks at the wall.
"Thanks I do my best" I smile and look at the progress I've made. Still a lot to do in here.
"I made some sandwiches wanna come eat?" He asks and I nod.
"I'll be down in a minute"
Luke nods and walks out the room. I clean the brush full with paint and walk in our bedroom where I change and wash my face and arms that are full of the paint too. Finally I walk downstairs where the garden door is wide open and the sun just sets. I walk out and see Luke waiting for me on the grass with a plate with sandwiches and some fruits and drinks.
"Aww" I sit down next to him and he smiles and gives me a sandwich.
We eat and watch the sunset. We have a beautiful view here.
"I love you Molina" Luke suddenly says and I smile and look him in his adorable eyes.
"I love you Patterson"