girlfriend?

Julie's pov.
Music is on full blast while i bake a cake for Flynn. She called me an hour ago and that she is graving chocolate cake and of course I'm making her one!
"O-ophilia" I sing while I cut some strawberries.
I see Luke dance in the kitchen I laugh and he kisses my forehead.
"Mhmm cake!" He looks at the cake on the counter.
"For Flynn" I explain.
"Why not for meee?" He eats a strawberries and I slap his arm.
"She is graving one and as the best friend I'am I need to take care of her and bubbles"
Luke chuckles "bubbles?"
"The baby's nickname" I giggle and Luke shakes his head.
"Weirdo"
~~~~~~
After Flynn came over and we ate the cake we watched a movie and now she just drove home. We live 5 min away from eachother and she still drives with the car since she is pregnant and "lazy" as she calls it. I clean the kitchen and I hear the Doorbell. Who could that be at this time? It's almost 9pm. I walk to open the door and see Carlos.
"Carlos!? What are you doing here?" I ask and he walks in.
"I came here with the bus"
"Why? Did something happen?" I ask and we walk in the kitchen.
He opens the fridge and takes out a soda.
"Dad has a girlfriend Julie"
I freeze. A girlfriend?!
"What? Since when?"
"A few months. He told me this morning! And all of the sudden she wants to move in and I hate her!" He takes a sip and sits down on a bar chair.
"Move in our house?" I sigh and see Luke walk in he freezes as he sees Carlos on our kitchen but smiles at my brother.
"Hey Los" Luke high-fives Carlos.
"What's wrong babe?" Luke pats my back and I look at Luke.
"Dad has a girlfriend" I explain and Luke looks shock.
"Really?"
"Yep! And she wants to move in! Julie, Luke can I sleep here? I don't want to go back yet. She is a bitch"
"Carlos!"
"You would say the same when you meet her!"
"You can stay here of course" Luke says and Carlos smiles.
"Thanks!"
"Let's go to sleep. It's late" Luke says and  walks away with Carlos to probably show him the guest room.
My dad has a girlfriend.
~~~~~
After a pretty much sleepless night I wake up from hearing the Doorbell. Ugh great!
I look over at Luke who is still deep asleep. Fine!
I walk downstairs and open the door to see dad and a lady, I bet his girlfriend.
"Hey dad" I give him a hug and he looks nervous.
"Ehm Julie...this is Amanda" I shake her hand. She is blonde and looks like she is rich with a designer bag on her hand. She really looks like a bitch.
"Hello Julie. I've heard so much about you" she says in her high-pitched girly voice.
"Is Carlos here? We've been searching the whole morning!" Dad asks and I nod.
"Yep he came here last night. I thought you'd know that" I let them come in and we walk in the kitchen.
"Want some coffee?" I ask and Amanda and dad nod so I start making coffee.
"So how long have you been living here?" I hear Amanda ask and turn around.
"A few months"
"It's beautiful here mija! The last time I was here the kitchen wasn't fully finished yet" dad says and I give them their coffee.
"Yep we finally have an oven" I smile and sit down too with my coffee.
"So how long have you two been together" I ask and dad seems to get uncomfortable.
"4 months" he mumble and I nod. I'm really mad he didn't tell me.
"Yes we met at a cafe" Amanda says and pats my dad's back.
I force a little smile and look up as I hear the two boys walk in. They stop talking as they see we have guests.
"Carlos!" Dad gets up to give him and Luke a hug.
"I never want you to ever just run away from home!" Dad seems angry and Carlos scoffs.
I give him an angry look and he looks back at dad.
"I'am sorry dad" Carlos walks to the fridge and I see that Amanda looks at Luke.
"Oh Amanda this is Luke, Luke this is Amanda" Luke walks behind me and shakes her hand.
"Nice to meet you" he says.
"Are you a cousin?" She asks and looks at us. Really Amanda?
Luke chuckles "no we are engaged" he places a kiss on my head and walks back to Carlos.
"Oh! So young! I've heard you are 21" she looks at me. I feel uncomfortable not gonna lie.
I clear my throat and nod.
"You just know when you've met the right person you want to spend the rest of your life with" Luke says as he places plates for us on the table. I smile at him and he smiles back.
"Julie and Luke have been a couple since they are 17 and 18. Luke is like a family member to me" Dad says and Amanda nods with small smile.

Luke's pov.
I do not like Amanda. She acts weird and I think she doesn't like me very much. After we ate breakfast she and Ray and Carlos finally went home and I helped Julie clean the kitchen. Now I'm sitting in bed with my laptop searching for honeymoon locations. I want to surprise Julie with a honeymoon trip to Puerto Rico! She told she hasn't been there since she was 6 years old. Her mom was born in a little town in Puerto Rico and Julie's grandma still lives there.
I already booked a hotel but I have to look for a nice beach and some things for us to do.
"What you doin'?" Julie let's herself fall on bed and I shut my laptop.
"Nothing" I smile and she squeezes her eyes.
"Mhmmm"
"It's a surprise okay?" I tell her and she smiles.
"Ohhh a surpriseeee! What is it?"
I kiss her cheek and chuckle "if I tell you wouldn't be a surprise anymore dummie"
"Good point" she giggles and cuddles into me. I can't wait to surprise her after our wedding in a few weeks!