Chapter Three

" Hey (: " I replied
" You probably guessed its Kian didn't you (; " they replied. I quickly ran up to my room and pulled out the number Kian had given to me. Surely enough it wasn't his. It really only left me with one option, Sam. I was actually pretty shocked but for some reason I was excited to be texting Sam!
" I sure did.. But hello Sam!" I replied
" How'd you know!?"
" Lucky guess(:"
"Did Gabbi tell you?"
"Nope! I'm just smart like that"
" Haha I'm so sure (:" we continued texting through out the day until the four of us decided to meet up at the boardwalk to grab something eat and play games.

Gabbi and I walked up to the boardwalk together and saw kian and Sam at an ice cream stand.  Kian turned around right then with a chocolate cone in his hand, and once he saw us he started to wave. He must have been moving too much because he ended up knocking his ice cream right of the cone. I started to laugh as I walked up to him, and when I turned to see Gabbi's reaction, I couldn't find her. I searched and then finally spotted her with Sam, and I felt my stomach drop. It must have been shock because I had never seen my cousin making out with a boy, and especially not in public. I quickly turned around and tried to forget what I just saw.
"Hey kian! I'm just gonna get some ice cream then do you just want to play some games?" I asked kian.
"Sure!" He said with a huge smile on his face. "Well Sam and Gabbi look pretty busy with each other, haha, so I guess it's just you and me!"
"Perfect!" I replied. I order a raspberry sherbet cone and kian ordered a chocolate cone to replace the one that was now melting on the hot concrete. After receiving my cone, I turned around and saw Sam and Gabbi together. They weren't kissing anymore, just holding hands and talking.
"Kian! I bet I can beat you at any of the games here!" I challenged kian.
"Nice try Emma, but I grew up playing these games, and I'm pretty much a pro." He said with a smile and a wink.
We ended up not seeing Sam and Gabbi for the rest of the day, but I didn't mind because I had a lot of fun with kian. He beat me in every game we played, but he also taught me little tricks to help me.
At the end of the day we sat at the end of a pier with our legs swinging over the edge and surrounded by stuffed animals that kian had won. He had given me all of them, except for a giraffe that he seemed to really love. We sat in silence and just watched the ocean waves and the sky start to turn orange. The wind was blowing slightly, and I would catch an occasional whiff if kians cologne, which only added to the perfectness of the moment. I turned to look at kian, and saw that he was already looking at me. I blushed, and kian started to lean in. I leaned forward until I pulled away quickly.. I didn't know why but it all just felt so wrong. He looked up at me with a confused look on his face.
"I'm sorry Kian.. Just not right now.. I want to get to know you better..." I say realizing I may have made a mistake. Just somewhere down inside of me it just didn't feel right.
"No I totally understand! I pushed things too far.. But hey I can't help if I'm really starting to fall for you" he winked. I looked at him and gave him a huge hug. He gets up and then pulls me up to walk along the beach under just the lights from the boardwalk. Hearing all about Kian and Sams YouTube life really started to intrigue me into listening more and more about them.
"KIAN! EMMA! There you two are!" We turn to face Sam and Gabbi walking towards us holding hands. Once we turned, Sam releases Gabbi's hand and starts running towards the two of us and gives us both a friendly hug.
"Hey! Long time no see!" Kian teased giving Sam a light punch on the shoulder.
" Well they were too busy making out the whole night" I laughed as me and kian did a high five in the air.
"Ohh..uhh.. You saw that Emma?" He forced a laugh scratching the back of his head.
"We'll I didn't miss it!" I joked
He again forced a small laugh out and we started to walk home.
I Layed down and bed and really thought about the night, Why did I resist that kiss from kian? Ughh my stomach ached thinking about it. I needed advice on that feeling so I decided to text Sam and see what he would have to say.
Me: Hey have you ever had a feeling about a girl that you like and something  just doesn't seem right?
Sam: I know exactly how that feels..
Me: It sucks huh! I just needed advice, what should I do?
Sam: tell them how you really feel before it's too late.
Me: What do you mean?
Sam: Well once you realize it's not what you truely want, then you're stuck because you know you'll hurt them.
Me: ohh, ok. Thanks.
Sam: meet me at the mall tomorrow at 12:00.. But don't tell Gabbi or Kian.. Lets just have it be me and you. Lets have a day together where we can just talk as two friends if that's alright with you?
Me: Sounds great! See you there! (:

What does that mean... Tell them how I really feel...I mean I really like kian..don't I?