Chapter Eleven

This chapter kinda sucks! Im so sorry its taken me forever to post this chapter im going to write better chapters and stay on it as much as I can (: hope you all enjoy :*

*******************************************************************************************************************

I rubbed my eyes as if I was daydreaming. I took a deep breath before opening my eyes again which still revealed Gabbi and Kians hands intertwined. My cheeks had a burning feeling after seeing it. I look at Sam who is in shock but he rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him. He leans in to kiss me but I still cannot take my eyes off them which forces him to kiss my cheek.  It doesn't make me happy, it doesn't make me sad, but it makes me mad! For some reason a big wave of jealousy poured  over me.  I hadn't seen them in about a week or so and they were already dating? I was furious. I'm not quite sure why but I just was. My cheeks became more and more red every minute, my fist and teeth clenched harder every second and my body was stiff from being so tense.

"Are you ok?" Sam asked with worry. Steam shot out of my head but I still managed to get out the fakest response I've ever heard, "yah I'm fine! Why?"

"Well uhh.. You've been acting different ever since you've seen them." He said sounding a little annoyed now. I took a deep breathe and ignored Sam and They slowly approached us with awkward tension between us.

"Uhh hello...." Kian said sounding irritated

"Hi..." I began

"How are you and Sam? Because Kian and I and great!" Gabbi smirked. I rolled my eyes as another wave of jealousy crashed upon me. She could tell I was jealous when I saw them walking up. Gabbi can tell what any mood I'm in all the time. So she tried to rub it in my face.

"Perfect! Thanks for asking!" I lied.

"Well..thanks good.." Gabbi said,

"What about Paige!? She's telling everyone about her kiss with Sam! How'd that happen?! Aren't you two like in 'love' " Well she couldn't rub that in my face anymore.  I looked at Sam standing next to me and i could see the tension building up. We all stood speechless for moment until Kian finally spoke up with a soft voice, "That's enough Gabbi.." I could tell how hurt he still was of the fact I chose Sam over him. Gabbi continued to ramble on all about her and kian and how perfect everything was while kian stood there silently and I stood watching him. He started walking towards the railing facing the ocean where Sam and I had met. Sam and Gabbi eventually started saying how perfect and better they are now when really Kian and Gabbi were still emotionally hurt. Especially kian. I walked up and stood next to him, but didn't say anything for a long time. Until the words came out, very softly,

 "Im so sorry Kian..." He looked at me and looked back towards the ocean.

"No don't be. It's my fault anyways that I chose a girl who chooses my best friend would take him away from her cousin. I should've known the whole time." He said and walked back towards Gabbi. I eventually made my way over there to hear Sam and Gabbi still talking about it. Kian and I stood there awkwardly and speechless. Right in the middle of when Gabbi was rambling, Sam turned to me and kissed me, and not just a regular kiss, more than that. She stopped talking as soon as our lips touched. We separated and I took Sam by the hand and walked away. I didn't know where to but I just walked. I refused to look back at the two of them but I ended up doing it anyways to see the two still standing there almost weak at the knees. I could tell right then and there, Gabbi and Kian were lovestruck with people who were not towards them, well maybe one way around anyways.