Chapter Two

My 8 o'clock wake up call came when the golden rays of sunshine skimmed my face. Today was the day I could be meeting my summer fling! Thinking of that, I hopped into the shower, put on my new swim suit along with a baggy tank top and jean shorts , light makeup and did my hair in loose beach curls. I had a feeling today was going to be the start of my summer.

   Gabbi and I had reached the beach. Sam and Kian were not there yet so we stood there with our feet on the edge if the water. Then out of know where, Gabbi had two strong arms wrapped around her and is thrown into the water! I immediately turn around to see if there was another guy walking down to the shore, and surely enough there was. I examined his body type and facial features.. Boy was he hot! His sun kissed golden skin, brown eyes, brown curly hair, muscular body.. I was already falling for this guy! He was everything I wanted in a guy! He was the definition of perfect!
"Holy shit  Kian! You scared me!" I heard Gabbi jokingly yell, drenched with the salty water.
"Caught you by surprise!" Kian laughed
"Hey kian there is someone I would like you to meet!" Gabbi teased
"And you must be..?" He questioned
"Emma!" I said
"Hello Emma! I'm kian nice to meet you!" He winked.
" and this is Sam!" Gabbi said. Oh no.. I quickly erased Sams image out of my head.. I could not fall for him!
"Nice to meet you!" He says
" tag you're it!" Sam yelled tagging Gabbi.
" oh great.." She sarcastically mumbled. She sprints after me and kian then finally lays a hand on kians arm. Kian sprints after me and I just gave up after awhile, I was exhausted! So I sat on the ground till he tagged me. When he got to me,  he picked me up with his strong, muscular arms and ran towards the water!
"AHHH kian!" I laughed
He stopped at the edge of the water looking into my eyes for a split second then threw us both in! The water was cool and relaxing but felt even better to be wrapped in his arms. When we came up we both laughed and then a sudden wave of water splashed at my face!
"Ohh no.. I will so win this game!" I say accepting his challenge. We splash and splash and splash until I start bolting for the under the docks. I hear kians steps chasing after me! I sprint even faster than I was before and reach my destination. I look back and he wasn't there.. I look side to side and over by Gabbi and Sam.. He wasn't there! I revealed my hiding spot and feeling those same strong muscular hands wrap around my chest once again. I felt safe and wanted.. It was an amazing feeling.
"Gotcha!" He teased. He turned me around so I was facing him and we started talking and joking with each other when all of a sudden ours eyes met once again. His eyes were a beautiful chocolate brown with tiny freckles surrounding his nose on his cheeks. I couldn't help but to blush and look down, but he put his finger under my chin and pulled it back up where our eyes meet again. She slowly leaned forward towards my lips until we had gotten cut of by the words, "Time to leave you two" I turned around to see who had said those words, which had been Sam of course.
"What time is it?" I ask questionably
"6:30" Sam replies
"Ohh shoot where's Gabbi?" I ask starting to freak out.
"At the top of the beach waiting for you, she said she lost track of time and needs you to go as fast as you can! You both need to be home by 645!" He says trying to move me along.
"Oh alright thanks! Well nice meeting
You two!" I say and start walking towards Gabbi. A hand grabs my arm and gives me a slip of piece of paper and whispers in my ear "text me sometime" and kisses my cheek. I turn around to see Kian giving me a smile while his cheeks got from a tan to a rosy red.
"I will Kian" I say and hug him goodbye.

    ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻

  Gabbi and I talked about our day at the beach. She asked me all about Kian and I.
"So... How was he?" She excitably asked
"Great! He seems like a really sweet guy and knows how to keep your day filled with excitement!" I say blushing
"What'd you two do?" She asks almost jumping from wall to wall
" we played tag, played in the ocean and just talked and had a great time!" I said blushing even more
"Awww too cute!" She exclaims. I giggle and head off to bed after a long exciting day at the beach. My day could not get any better. I look through my phone scrolling through twitter when I get a new message. It read, "hey Emma! Guess who(: "
I knew exactly who it was. And I rephrase my statement from before... My day had in fact gotten better.. 10x better.