Chapter 12

Kian flashbacks kept running through my mind ever since I saw him again at the beach. I tried to forget about Kian but somehow I just couldn't.. The more and more I tried the more I couldn't stop. But I know for a fact I have always liked Sam more than Kian but know I didn't know how I felt. I've never felt like this before... I honestly felt sick to my stomach thinking about it. I needed a way, somehow to talk to Kian without Gabbi or Sam and without them finding out. I texted Kian to find out if he would meet me at Starbucks in the pier.

"Hey I really need to talk to you.. Can you meet me at the Starbucks in the pier? -Emma "

"Listen Emma I can't talk to you or Gabbi will have a fit."

"Well uhh tell her you have to do something important for superkian13 in private or something like that."

"Fine meet you in 10"

"Thank you so much see you in ten (:"

Yes finally I could talk to Kian in private and see how I really feel! Hopefully my feeling could just go away and all I can think about is Sam. As I got ready and was about to walk out the door Sam ran up in front of me and smiled. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips.

"Where you going without me!?" He said jokingly. My face turned pink and I started sweating. What do I say!?

"I uhh am going to go get my nails done! Yah..."

"Ohh okay well I would offer to take you but that doesn't sound like so much fun for me so see ya later!" He said and kissed my cheek. I walked out the door and sighed in relief. Now on my way to see kian!

************************************

I arrived at Starbucks to see kian already waiting. He happily stood up and hugged me. Butterfly's swarmed my stomach, just like old times.

"So why'd you want to see me?" He asked

"Well uhh... How are you and Gabbi?" I asked. He sadly sighed and continued. "Oh uh fine..."

"What's wrong?"

"Oh it's just I didn't know you were coming here to talk about me and gabbi.. and especially you and Sam..." He said sounding annoyed.

"Oh no it's not about that it's just.."

"Just what Emma!"

"I just needed to clear something up, can we just take a walk?"

"Fine." He replied. As we walked he had seemed to calm down a little.

"Hey sorry I didn't mean to make you upset I was just trying to be friendly.." I said looking down. He didn't saw anything or make any movements so I looked up to see him just standing there looking at the sand. He finally looked up at me smiling. I stood there in confusion but then just smiled back.

"That's okay I over reacted I'm just glad to be here with you right now." He said still smiling. I started to blush... Alot. I took a step closer to him a touched his lips with mine. After I realized what we were doing I pulled away. What did you just do Emma?

"Oh uhh shoot I have to go back home see ya later Kian!" I said and ran home.

I barged in the door at Sams and layed on the couch with him. I kissed his lips and felt back to normal... Until my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to see a text message from Kian. My heart dropped and my stomach was in knots. I opened the message and read "just like the old times (:". I could see Sams eyes peeking over my shoulder and quickly put my phone back in my pocket and continued to lay down on his chest.

"What was just like the old times?" Sam said very sternly and confused. I looked up in his eyes. They did not look very happy.