four.

CHAPTER IV
" Acting on your best behavior
Turn your back on Mother Nature
Everybody wants to rule the world "
— Tears for Fears

CHAPTER IV" Acting on your best behaviorTurn your back on Mother NatureEverybody wants to rule the world "— Tears for Fears

          CELESTINE COULDN'T SLEEP ONCE AURORA left. She laid in her tent, eyes glued to the fabric slit opening. She didn't take her eyes off of it until morning broke. Her hand was cramped from holding her dagger under her pillow. She knew that once they found out about the great dragon's disappearance, havoc will erupt.

But the queen had to put on a brave face. She needed to show that, even without a dragon, she is still someone to not trifle with.

Celestine wore the white dress the Narians gave her; she had to admit, it was a beautifully made piece. It was mended with care, the textile was delicate but stern.

As much as she disliked Aslan, she knew the feud between Drogon and Narnia needed to end. Because of their rivalry, they both lost the war to Jadis; they lost on both sides. She knew it would take time to mend into allies, it was to be expected, but having the two become allies would make both parties stronger.

The queen looked toward her gold crown, the crown passed down from her father, and placed it upon her head.

Celestine made her way out of her tent, immediately she noticed Narnia. It wasn't cold anymore, the ice had melted, and finally, greenery had appeared. She saw how everyone was much happier to see the snow gone, the winter erased as spring came back.
Celestine was also glad of the nice change of the bright sun and nice weather; Drogon always had been a cold country.

Her smile disappeared as she was met with the centaur, Kiros. She knew that he was pissed about her dragon. The girl continues her way out, with Kiros reluctantly following her.

"Your dragon is missing," He states.

"She is," Celest hums, unamused.

"You do realize this makes yourself a threat. The people in this camp believe you are to send an army to kill us off."

"And you can assure them, Aurora's disappearance is not a sign of war. She is sending me a message back to my homeland." She looks to Kiros. "Something your land lacked to do."

"Even if our birds could do the job, we do not provide service to the Targaryens. Why serve the family that got us into the mess of an eternal winter?"

"Your Majesty."

The two turned to see Aslan, eyes aimed right toward the girl. He gestured his head to have her follow him, which she didn't. Even as she walked toward the lion, the centaur's eyes didn't leave her and his frustration didn't leave him.