ten.

CHAPTER X
" He singing She's a, she's a lady,
and I am just a boy "
— Ricky Montgomery

CHAPTER X" He singing She's a, she's a lady,and I am just a boy "— Ricky Montgomery

CELESTINE AND AURORA FLEW ABOVE NARNIA. It had been so long since the queen had flown for fun. Aurora could never be more happier than to simply fly in the sky with her rider.

The mornings were always beautiful to see. The girl had to admit, Narnia mornings are nothing like the ones in Drogon; however, the night sky in Drogon is the most beautiful in the realm.

The colors of pink and orange were painted in a blend of the blues arching away. The sun blazed in glory, beaming down and kissing its children of the sun. Aurora's scales practically glowed in the sun's light, her orange scales shined in its light.

Feeling the wind whistle in her ears, seeing how little the realm was from this height, Celestine felt free. Free from Narnia and Drogon, free from her duties, free from her inevitable debate on the return home.

"Issi ao ēdrugī yet, issa hāedar?" She tells her dragon, only earning an excited shriek.
(Are you tired yet, my girl?)

The queen knew her dragon well, she knew her girl can fly for days upon end. Aurora was happy to be with her rider, the dragon loved Celestine and missed her by the minute when she is gone.

For a dragon so old and with as many riders as she has been passed down by, she knew Celestine was her best rider, a rider she loves, utterly cared for, and bonded with.

Aurora flew down to the grounds, letting her rider get off. The girl carefully pets her dragon and smiles, before being interrupted.

"Your Majesty."
The queen turned to see Kiros standing a distance away from her and her dragon. "King Peter has requested your attention."

Celestine nodded, "Of course," before commenting, "How presumptuous of you to call Peter by a title not given to him."

"Not yet given to him," He corrects, "You may not believe in the prophecy, but you cannot disregard the beliefs of Narnia."

The queen walked toward the centaur to guide her to the boy. "I am not disregarding, Kiros. I am only stating the facts, at this time. Peter is not king currently, is he not?"

The centaur walked with her. "No."

"Therefore, he is not king."

"Are you against the idea of the Pevensie's soon-to-be titles?"

She smiles, "No, I do believe they will make fine kings and queens, but by their choice. Not a forced upon role by words on a scroll."

The two walked in silence together, until reaching Peter's tent, not shared with Edmund. Kiros knocked on the tent wood, having Peter to open the flap.