DUSK

DROGON AND NARNIA WERE NEVER allies yet were never enemies

Narnia was reigned upon ASLAN, an all-powerful lion, with his subjects of woodland animals and mythical creatures.

Drogon lived a far neighbor to Narnia.
It was a large isolated land, where mountains seemed hug the sky and the ocean thrived in its own ecosystem. The land was rich with soil and weather perfected.

What made Drogon a noticeable realm was the people. With many outside Drogon, having common brunette, gold, and red hair, the people of Drogon had white hair.
Common folk of Drogon always had a piece or slivers of white in their hair, never a full head; that was meant for their king and queen.

Drogon was ruled by the TARGARYEN family, since the founding of Drogon itself. What makes a true Targaryen what they possess by their ancestors.

For each babe that is born of Targaryen blood, a dragon is gifted to them and ruled upon what element the ancestor chooses.
Dragons were common in Drogon, whether wild or urbane, they reside in the land from their connections to the royal family.

KING RYDER TARGARYEN WAS RULER of Drogon — with his siblings apart of the counsel — when the White Witch, JADIS, had taken over Narnia. Drogon saw best to not help Narnia, as in fear of what the White Witch could do if she came in possession of a dragon.

Unknown to them, the youngest sibling of the King, WREN TARGARYEN, had been in support of Jadis, since the day Narnia went to war with the White Witch. Jadis had promised her the Iron Throne, promised her that her blood will reign upon Drogon for an eternity.

A night when the rumor of Princess Wren being an ally to Jadis reached the king, King Ryder had interrogated his youngest sister, demanding an answer out of her. When the truth came out of her own lips, he called her traitor.

The Queen of Ice and the King of Fire had fought upon the skies of Drogon.
It had been said that the world cried for an end when the fight just began.
But with the help of Jadis, Wren's dragon — Polar — killed Ryder and his dragon, Tarsa.

What people could remember was a flash of bright blue-white light, with a big scarlet red dragon fall from the sky and dropped to the sea, and bled until the sea turned crimson, with no rider to follow suit; King Ryder's body was never found. Polar was seen fleeing the scene, with two women on the back of the dragon.

With the death of the king, PRINCE ACKER TARGARYEN AND PRINCESS LYRA TARGARYEN was set to avenge their king and brother, but had failed.
Their dragons, Ajax and Iris, came to Drogon without their owners.

With the death of Wren's three siblings, Jadis set a ritual to set an eternal winter to Narnia. The ritual set to backstab Princess Wren, as the dragon Polar had his life sucked out of him, his magic was forced to Jadis.