seven.

CHAPTER VII
" From sprinkler splashes to fire place ashes
I gave my blood, sweat, and tears
for this "
— Taylor Swift

CHAPTER VII" From sprinkler splashes to fire place ashes I gave my blood, sweat, and tears for this "— Taylor Swift

SUSAN AND LUCY WALKED WITH a basket in hand. They made their way past the tents and to the woods when Lucy stopped and looked at the tent beside her — It was Celestine's tent.

"Lucy, what's wrong?" asked Susan.

"I'm bringing a guest," The youngest says, as she makes her way to the tent.

"She's a queen, Lucy. She doesn't have time for nonsense."

"It's fine if we can ask."

"But..." Susan whispers, "What about her dragon?"

The girl crosses her arms. "Peter says she was all right. Her dragon was looking out for her."

"No offense, but I don't trust Peter's bias judgment."

Lucy looks at her sister. "Maybe, but she's nice and she doesn't have any friends here. We can help with that."

"I don't know, Lucy."

"Just trust me, please! Just give her a chance."

Susan groans.
Peter had told them about what happened at dinner, when Celestine's dragon came and acted up. She didn't trust Peter's judgment because she knew he liked her, it was obvious.

She didn't want to trust her brother's judgment if he was just blinded by a crush. It wasn't safe for her or for Lucy.

But Lucy always wanted to see the good in people, and always have given people the benefit of the doubt.
However, even if she said no, Lucy would just ignore her and ask anyways. It didn't matter what she said.

"Fine. But don't forget your manners."

The young Pevensie hurried her way to the opening of the tent and knocked on the wooden stake, for a proper asking. The girl with white hair opened her tent, her eyes taken aback to see Peter's sister.

"Hello, Lucy."

"Your Majesty." She curtsies. "I was wondering if you would like to join me and Susan."

The queen looked to the older girl, who gave a sheepish smile and a curtsy also. Celestine looked back to Lucy, seeing her eyes beg like a puppy.
The girl nods, "I suppose sunlight wouldn't hurt me."

As Lucy grabs a hold of Celestine, the youngest girl guides them to a spot in the woods. It had a soft river flowing, soft grass, and a few trees for shade. Celestine remembered this spot, this was the place she first met Peter.

"This is a lovely spot," The Targaryen comments.

"Thanks, Peter showed us this place," Lucy says.

Susan sets the blanket down and opens the basket. There were wooden bowls of flowers, white, blue, and yellow, and some fruit that they have taken.