𝓉 𝓌 𝑜;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

September, Thursday
11:15 a.m.
———————————
"Kior Jackson?— here." I answered, playing with my pencil and fidgeting with my hair.

I was at school in my chemistry class, my last class of the day since I was a senior and had early release. But, along with 12 other people. One of them was my so called bestfriend, Jahier.

I've known Jahier since freshman year and he's really been by my side when I really needed him and he's always came through for me.

I looked around the room while my teacher was still taking attendance and my eyes laid upon someone I hadn't recognized until now.

He sat way in the back and wore all black with a diamond cuban link around his neck and a diamond cuban link watch on his wrist, on his face he wore black shades. "He fineee." I thought.

"Wassup Kior." Jahier spoke, interrupting me from my thoughts and dropping his book bag on his desk while sitting next to me. "Hey." I spoke softly.

"You straight?" He asked, eyeing me. "Yeah, I'm good." I replied, steady staring at the boy in the back of the room. "Watchu looking at?" He asked me, trying to figure out what I was looking at.

"Nothing." I said, turning back around in my seat and looking at Jahier with a slight smile. "Aight Kior." He said, chuckling and shaking his head.

"You heard bout J3 nem party he throwing later on?" He asked.

"Yeah— im not going so don't try and make me." I said, quickly before he could say anything else.

"Mannn you coming wit me Kior. Ionc how you feeling bout it." He said.

"I need ta get out the house anyway." He said, licking over his bottom lip.

"Me too but why go when I could just chill witchu and be downtown?" I said, rubbing my arm trying not to show my stitches. My arm is real fucking sore.

"Nahh ian feeling det, we goin to dis party." He said, pulling out his phone and beginning to scroll.

I just huffed and rolled my eyes cause I just knew he was going to get me to go to that party. I could never get my way with him.

I didn't feel like going to a party cause of what happened with my me and my mom. I just layed my head down and closed my eyes.

"Alright class today we will be going over the review from last week—"

I fucking hate chemistry.

———————

"Kior man, let's go." Jahier yelled out the window, waiting for me to get in the car. I was carrying a big ass box. He can wait on me the fuck.