𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

December, Sunday
5:55 p.m.
——————————

Jaybaee 💕
1:09:12

"I'm coming over, me and Kiyah."

"Okay. I'm gone order in some pizza and wings before y'all get here."

"Alright I'm on the way. Love you."

"Love you too."

Just spent an hour over the phone crying to Jayda about the situation. My whole fucking day just ruined by one of the people who posed to make my life on earth easier.

Not make me stress the fuck out and cry all the time.

I don't know what happened like, we used to have good times together. He was always so sweet to me, he practically looked up to me. He was my lil baby.

Patience texted me after I got home but I didn't respond to her. I just felt weird after he pulled that pussy ahh stunt. And I wasn't completely comfortable venting to her yet.

Kiyah and Jayda eventually came to my house by that time the pizza and wings were just getting delivered. We talked, ate, and watched movies all night.

Jahier was on the other side of town for the night, so it was just me, my puppies, and my girls.

"Y'all I just feel like if a man loves you, or says he loves you then he should do everything in his power to make you feel loved." Kiyah expressed.

"I agree, because when it's genuine and real like that then it's a given you don't have to ask a man to show you that he loves you, he just does." Jayda added on.

"So what's wrong with my man, why he gotta fuck around and pretend to be inlove with me. Why can't he be faithful?" I went on.

"It's a curse, all men are the same in many ways than one. But a real man can make the distinction and be better than the rest." Jayda conveyed.

"They so rare tho." Kiyah implied.

"Yea, no kizzy." I laughed.

"Okayyyy." Kiyah and Jayda said in unity.

——————————