𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

December, Thursday
8:22 p.m.
————————————
I'm trying my hardest to leave that boy alone y'all. Geo keep calling my phone back to back. And Patience keep texting Jayda and Kiyah about me. Telling them that she miss our "friendship" and she would never do me like that again.

Like Oh Miss girl I know you wouldn't ever try no shit like that with me again cause you know how I'm coming, bitch. She know not to play with me.

But Dre and Kacey been spending the night with me and Jahier all week. They think he gone try and do something to me. But Geo a true bitch. He's not going to do nothing to me.

Nema keep calling me back to back to back. She won't stop calling me. On top of that I keep going through anxiety and panic attacks.

I went to the doctor and they prescribed me some anti-anxiety pills. And I'm not really all for them. I don't like taking these shits but they're helping. I just want to roll a fat ass wood cause I KNOW they gone work better than those mfn pills.

I've been receiving new clients all week but I don't wanna leave my bed. Dooda just curled up beside me. And Milkshake prolly downstairs fucking with Kiyah.

Lmao.

Beam and Melo been here since this morning... and they always up to something when they together. And at they grown ass age.

"KIEEEEE."

I knew it. I can't have one day of peace.

I took a deep breath and rolled my ass out of bed. "YESSS." I answered checking to see what they were doing....

"HURRY...THEY DOWN HERE STARTING FIRES N SHIT!" Jayda yelled, I could lowkey hear laughter in her voice.

"They always doing dumbass shit that's gone get us killed." I said to myself.

Dooda running in behind me too. I could hear screaming and banging and Jayda, Kiyah, and Milkshake just on the couch like there's nothing going on.

I looked over to the garage door and seen smoke coming out of it. "Y'all locked them in there?" I said, putting my hand over my mouth and I tried to hold my laughter in.

They both looked at me and said nothing.

"And y'all just sitting there..." I laughed, walking over to the garage door.