𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

October, Wednesday
5:22 p.m.
———————————
"JAHHH?" I yelled. I was sitting downstairs in the kitchen eating the food he had made for us.

"WHAT JUICY?" He yelled back.

"You coming to the cookout with me later, right?" I asked, throwing my plate away.

"Who cooking out?" He asked, walking into the kitchen with a fucking durag on his head.

"Beam nem and why you got a durag on yo head... youn have no typa waves." I said laughing.

"Mmcht I got mo hair den yo baldheaded ass." He said, rubbing his head. "And yea I'a pop out."

"Aight." I said, washing my hands off and walking out the kitchen and upstairs.

"Where you going right now?" He said following in behind me and stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

"All you need to know is ima have a time tonighttt." I said, sticking out my tongue and running into my room. I ain't really run that's ode.

I cracked the door and went straight to my closet. I gotta find something to wearrrr. I don't really like the cold weather but Ian complaining either.

I picked out an outfit and threw everything on my bed. My phone was on my dresser so I was able to hear it vibrate. My phone stay on dnd so Ion be hearing shit frl.

I picked up my phone and it automatically unlocked. Went to my messages and seen I got a text from him.

Geo

hey mama

hey geo

wdp wyd

nothing, you?

i'm js chilln ian want nun frl 😂

watchu texting me for then 🤨

cause i miss u

mmhm preciate it

u good?