𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

January, Saturday
11:23 a.m.
——————————
"Why my cousin in there crying?" I heard Melo ask. Then his voice got closer. "Kior? Man who the fuck done got you in here crying like this?" He asks, snatching the covers off my shoulder.

"Move Melo, Ion wanna talk about it." I sniffled, turning over on my side letting my tears fall.

I felt him sigh. "When I find out who Ima go n handle that cousin." He said, putting the covers back over my shoulder.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Oh my god."

Melo, Mahjae, and Jahier are all over protective of me. If I were to tell them what happened they would blow shit wayyy out of proportion and I don't want that right now.

I would tell them eventually cause this ain't the first time he done cheated on me, I know it. But I'm not scared of him and I can handle him on my own.

I just can't right now. I can't bear the thought of him being with another girl and then turning around and being in my face like he ain't just cheat on me. Shit just pissed me off all over again.

I looked behind me to hear my phone going off. I picked it up and checked to see who was calling me and it was my mama. I initially ignored it.

But then she called me again and I knew she wouldn't stop until I answered.

mama
00:01

"Yeah?"

"Hi, I'm the nurse here staying with your mother for her additional care."

"Okay, well what's wrong is she okay?"

"Oh yes she's perfectly fine, she just won't accept any of her medications and she's having a hard time adjusting to being on bed rest."

"Is she giving you a hard time as well... what's your name?"

"Oh forgive me, I'm Nurse Fell and yes she's throwing things at me so now I'm hiding from her in the kitchen."

Her ass always giving people hard times and shit. She don't ever want someone to help her dumbass.

"Okay I'm on my way. Just throw sum back at her she'll stop, watch."

"Ma'am I don't want to lose my job, that's actually very unprofessional of me."

"She just gone keep throwing shit then. I'll handle it when I get there. Bye."