𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

December, Friday
4:32 p.m.
——————————
"Why y'all don't got a tree up?" Dre asked, standing in the living room drinking straight out of the hennessy bottle he came in with. "Where's the negro christmas spirit?"

"Fuck a tree, we got each other to put lights on." Jahier joked, snatching the bottle out of his hands. "Nahh we just don't believe in det shit."

"What typa nigga don't believe in christmas, now me personally I love christmas cause of all these ho ho hoesss." Dre laughed, holding his stomach.

"You a corny ass nigga." Jayda said, squinting her eyes up at him. "You're NOT FUNNY FOR THE LAST TIME DRE."

"Ain't nobody said dey ain't believe in christmas bitch ass nigga we just don't put up no tree." Jah corrected him.

"Mmcht man y'all just hating." Dre said, snatching his bottle back and walking off with a lil attitude.

Christmas was only in 2 days and it hasn't felt really christmasy around the house. So everybody decided to come and uplift our spirit.

Melo and Kiyah not here cause Melo took my girl to the bahamas for christmas. I'm not gone lie he did his shit. She sent us a whole bunch of photos and all. It's been a week since they left.

"Kior why the fuck is this bitch ass nigga pulling up in our driveway?" Jah ask, looking out the window with a mug.

"Who?" I ask. "Det rat ass nigga, Geovanni."

That's still my man he talking bout.

I got up and slid my shoes on and walked to the door. "Stopp Jah, you don't have to like em but don't be rude about it." I say, poking out my lip.

"He still a bitch ass nigga." He mumbled.

"Heyyy babyyy." I say, reaching over to hug him. "What you doing here?"

He hugged me back and placed a kiss on my forehead. "Ion need a reason to pull up on you shawty." He say.

"I know bae. I missed you tho."

"I missed you fasho, what you got goin tonight I wanna come scoop you." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"I already have plans." I say, plainly.