𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

January, Sunday
3:28 p.m.
——————————
"You only two months pregnant Nema, why are you tryna put on a belly cast?" I say.

"Causeee I wanna record the progress of my baby growing, what's wrong wit det?" She frowned.

"Nothing is wrong with it I just think that's it's too early but you're right." I say, walking away from the table.

Mama finally kicked TyNema out and she found her own place. She's been really emotional lately and she's been trying to fix her bond with me, I guess.

It's going good so far, knowing that Nema is bipolar and erratic I haven't been trying to get too close or get in too deep with her just yet.

"Are you still taking me to my next appointment?" She asks, rubbing her stomach.

I had promised to take her to her next appointment because her baby daddy is "out of town".

"Yeah I'm still taking you, when is it again?" I ask, sitting down on the bar stool.

"It's this Thursday at 11. So don't be picking us up late cause I can't reschedule another appointment so soon." She says, making a face at me.

"I won't damn." I mug her.

Jaybaee 💕
accept               decline

I look at my phone to see Jayda calling me. "Ouu this girl is obsessed with me, literally." I smile, answering the phone.

Jaybaee 💕
00:03

"Heyy bae."

"Where you at?"

"You at my house??? Jaydaaa."

"What I wanted to come and see you. But you not here, clearly. So where you at?"

"You crazy and I'm with my sister."

"Oh-"

"Well how long you staying over there for, I need to talk to you."

"Umm I'll be home in a little bit but what happened?"

"It's about Geo chile."