𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃;

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

𝐊𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧
"𝐉𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐲"

December, Wednesday
7:19 p.m.
———————————
"Did you whoop her ass fren?" Jayda asked, parting my hair.

"I barely put my hands onnat girl but she got bruised up a little bit." I said, taking one of my chips from the bag.

"She did hit me in my stomach tho, a bitch was all out of breath but Ian stop." I added on.

"She been needing her ass beat for the longest tho mami, all that nasty shit she did to you." Kiyah expressed.

"I know girl, she kept mugging me today at school and I just ignore her ass now. I don't got time to be fighting this bitch every time she look at me wrong." I expressed.

I got shit going on. I plan to actually graduate high school and move on to college. I don't need to be discouraged and distracted by no bitch who can't even fight decently or be in a decent friendship.

"You right tho mami." She nodded, taking a chip from my bag.

"WASSUP SKUNK KNEES, WHO TRYNA MAKE FIVE DOLLAS?" Kacey came in and said snatching Kiyah bonnet off her head and throwing it at her.

"KACEY IMA GET MELO ON YO ASS STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME." She said, going over to him and smacking his head.

"Ow damn Kiyah, and what tf that scrawny ass nigga gone do to me. Not shit. Ian scared of his grandpa posture - soft teeth havin ass." He joked.

"Boy shutcho crippled annie lookin "where's my parents" havin ass up... you play too much. And what the fuck we gone do with $5 anyway broke bitch..." Jayda snapped. I ain't do nun but hold my mouth.

"Pick yo mouf up Kior, you posed to be on my side and you letting these exotic ass hoes speak to me this way. A damn shame." He said shaking his head and walking back out.

"NO CAUSE YOU ALWAYS FUCKING WITH US JA'KACEY, GO PLAY WIT YA MAMMY N NOT ME... OH WAIT YOU CAN'T..." Jayda said cracking up. She just started bending down, laughing.

"Jayda you mean ash. But I love you." I said, laughing. He'll be alright, he knows we was just joking. Besides he talk shit all the time. He can handle it.

"I love you too sis. You too Kiyah Li."

"I love y'all too whores." Kiyah said, snatching my bag of chips up and running out the room snickering, "ahHahaAa."