My Arms // Angst

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

...

*Sigh*

"Come in!"

Tweek opened the door to his boyfriends room to see him laying in his bed facing the door. Tweek walked over and sat next to him, "Craig?"

Craig mumbled something that Tweek couldn't hear.

"Craig you haven't been answering any of my texts!" Tweek exclaimed worried. "Everyone else was worried, they hadn't heard from you in forever."

It was the middle of summer break. A few days prior Craig had suddenly stopped answering his phone and no one had heard from him. Naturally they were worried but just thought Craig had wanted some time alone.

"We were worried sick! Why didn't you talk to us?" Tweek said. He sounded more upset than worried, yet he still somehow kept a quiet voice.

"I..." Craig thought for a moment. He wasn't sure if he should continue on with his words, "What's the point?"

"What?"

"What's the fucking point?" Craig said again. "I'm so sick of...everything. I don't want to do shit anymore."

"Craig..." Tweek grew concerned, "talk to me, what's going on?"

Craig's eyes began to water and he sat up in his bed, "I don't want to live right now. It's so fucking exhausting: everyday I have to live with the feeling that I don't even deserve this life. That everyone would be better off with me gone."

"C-Craig..." Tweek pulled Craig into a hug. A few silent tears fell from Tweeks eyes and Craig sobbed into his shoulder. "I love you so much. You do deserve this life, you deserve every happy and wonderful moment given to you. I love you so much please don't ever leave me, I could never live without you."

Craig just continued to cry and tighten his arms around Tweek. For a while they just sat there holding each other. Letting one another know that they loved them dearly and cherish every moment they have together. After a while Craig pulled away and wiped his tears. While he was wiping his tears Tweek noticed something on his arm.

"Craig what the fuck!" He hissed, but he sounded more scared than angry.

"What?" Craig asked confused. Then he realized the cuts on his arms were showing and he quickly hid his arm from Tweeks view.

Tweek harshly grabbed Craig's arm and scanned it(OMFG💀), "oh my god, Craig!!! Why would... why?!"

Tweek's eyes began to water as he stared at the lines of cuts on his boyfriends arms.

"I..." Craig's throat became dry and he could feel his heartbeat quicken, "I'm sorry."

"You said you stopped!" Tweek cried.

"I did! I just...things have been hard, I didn't know what to do except for...cut."

Tweek ran his fingers across the cuts and let out a deep sigh. He pulled his boyfriend into another hug and pressed his lips against his forehead, "I love you so much. Please don't hurt yourself anymore, I can't stand to see you do this to yourself." He pulled away from the hug and looked Craig in the eyes, "where's the blade at?"

Craig sighed, "in the jewelry box on my nightstand."

Tweek reached over for the box and opened it to see a blade inside. He closed the box and put it back on the nightstand, "I'm taking that with me when I leave, I'm gonna throw it away."

Craig nodded and wiped his tears once more.

"Please talk to me if you feel like hurting yourself, I'm here for you. We all are, and we care about you so much."

"I'm so sorry Tweek..."

"Just talk to us, please." Tweek smiled, "I love you, Craig."

"I love you too..."

608 words.

Thanks for 3k reads🥺🥺