Love // Fluff

Tweek smiled, his fingers intertwined with his boyfriends. Craig pulled Tweek in for a kiss. Tweek felt his heart flutter and his face heat up. He loved his boyfriend so much, everything about him just made him so happy. The pet names he would call him, the way he would look at him, the way he would hold him close, the way he would proudly let everyone know that Tweek was his. Tweek loved him so much. Most people thought Craig was an emotionless asshole, but Tweek knew that wasn't true. Craig was so caring and the best boyfriend he could ever ask for.

"I love you so much," Tweek smiled and hugged his lover, nuzzling into his neck. "What did I ever do to deserve someone as amazing as you?"

Craig kissed Tweeks head and moved his hands down to his hips, pulling him closer than he already was, "more like what did I ever do to deserve you. You're soooo amazing. You make me feel so happy, just having you in my life makes me feel like the luckiest man on earth."

Tweek giggled and felt a smile form on his face. Craig always knew how to make him smile somehow.

"I love you babe."

"I love you more."

212 words.

Actually proofread for once!🌊🐚
Short, but I just felt like writing some fluff<333