Missing // Fluff

8pm.

Craig stared at the sky as he laid in the back of his truck. He could see many stars, planets, and the half lit moon. He felt his eyes grow heavy and they slowly shut...

Craig opened his eyes and felt a sharp pain in his back. He was sitting in the drivers seat of his truck and in a very uncomfortable position.

'Must have woken up and moved at some point' he thought to himself.

He got out of the truck and groaned at the pain he was in. He stretched a bit before getting back into the truck and sitting in the seat. It was 11pm and...oh shit! He rushed to look for his phone. He was supposed to be hanging out with Tweek, Clyde, Jimmy, and Tolkien, but he had accidentally fallen asleep in his truck at Starks Pond. He was supposed to be at Tolkiens house at 9. He opened his phone to see 20 missed messages from Tolkien, 5 messages from Jimmy, 27 from Tweek, 119 from Clyde, and 35 total missed calls. Jesus...

He quickly called Tolkien who immediately answered.

"CRAIG?!?!"

"Hey-"

"OH MY GOD! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!???! WE WERE WORRIED SICK! YOU DIDN'T REPLY TO ANY OF OUR MESSAGES OR CALLS! DO YOU KNOW HOW-"

"I know, I know, calm down!" Craig said unfazed at all the yelling.

"CALM DOWN?? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE? CLYDES BEEN CALLING YOU NONSTOP AND TWEEKS HAD LIKE FIVE PANIC ATTACKS THINKING YOU WERE KIDNAPPED OR SOMETHING-"

"Wait what?!" Craig asked worried. He started his truck and buckled his seatbelt about to head over to Tolkiens. "Okay let me explain-"

"GET OVER HERE NOW!"

"I'M ON MY WAY BUT LET ME EXPLAIN!! God... okay so I was at Starks Pond but I fell asleep in my truck. I had my phone on silent so I didn't hear any of the calls."

Craig had done this a few times before, but usually he had his ringer on and would wake up after the fifth call and only be 20 or 30 minutes late, not 2 whole hours.

"...goddamn it, Craig! You had us worried sick! Why didn't you have your ringer on?" Tolkien asked angry.

"I turned it off and forgot to turn it back on!" I argue.

Tolkien let's put a disappointed sigh, "okay just...hurry over here. Tweek's still worried sick and even got Clyde to think you died or something and now Clyde's been crying for the past 10 minutes."

"Alright, I'll be there in 5." Craig said. He drove over to Tolkiens and rushed to the door. He rang the door bell and as soon as it opened Clyde was clinging onto Craig crying.

"OHMYGODITHOUGHTYOUWEREDEADIWASSOFUCKINGSCAREDCRAIGOHMYGODPLEASEDONTEVERDOTHATAGAIN-" he cried into my chest and I felt like my entire body was about to break just because of his strong grip.

"I'm sorry." I say with a bit of guilt in my voice. "I accidentally fell asleep with my phone on silent."

He clinger onto me and Jimmy came walking into the living room, "D-Damn we th-t-t-thought you were d-d-dead."

Tolkien soon walked in, "Clyde let go of him! Craig, Tweek's still panicking please help. None of us could calm him down and Clyde's crying only made it worse." He glared at Craig who was wiping his, now happy, tears away from his eyes.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"Up in my room." Tolkien said. I immediately ran up the stairs to Tolkiens room where I saw Tweek gripping on his hair with a few tears running down his face.

I rushed over to him and pulled him into a hug. "GAH! C-Craig! Oh my God I thought you were dead!" He hugged back instantly and after a few minutes he had stopped shaking and pulled away, "CRAIG I THOUGHT YOU GOT TAKEN OR SOMETHING- NGH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! AH!"

His hand moved up to his head and he lightly gripped onto his hair again. My hand followed his and pulled his away from his hair. I rubbed his back and gave him a peck on the cheek, "I'm so sorry Tweek. I swear I would never do something like this to you on purpose. I fell asleep and didn't hear any of the calls."

"Fuck I was so- AGH! I was so worried."

"I'm sorry babe, I really am."

"Ngh... I know you are. Just please try not to let it happen again. I was so worried, I don't know what I'd do without you." Tweek replied. He wrapped his arms around Craig's neck then leaned in and connected their lips together. Craig kissed back and the mood had shifted from panic to happiness.

The rest of the night the five boys played video games, watched movies, and did stupid shit like they always do at their sleepovers.

The fucking end✂️👌✂️👌✂️👌

818 words and once a-fucking-gain, not proofread.

Thank you for 200+ reads :)