Jealous // Fluff

Tweek sighed as he stared at his lover and his friend. They had always been really affectionate to each other, but lately it's been getting to Tweek. Probably because he and Craig hadn't been spending much time together as much as they usually do.

Clyde had his arm around Craig's shoulder and they were both laughing with each other about something as they stood in the lunch line. Once they got their food they-still smiling at one another-walked over to their table which consisted of Clyde, Craig, Jimmy, and Tolkien. Tweek was currently sitting with Butters, Kenny, Stan, and Kyle. He didn't want to sit close to Clyde and Craig in fear of him just getting more jealous and making a wrong decision.

Apparently Tweek was showing that he was visibly upset because Butters lightly nudged at his shoulder, "you alright?"

"GAH!" Tweek was snapped out of his thoughts and turned to look at a worried Butters. "Y-Yeah man, I'm fine."

"Something been on your mind?" Kenny asked with his arm around Butters waist.

I shake my head in response.

"You sureeee?" Kenny asked again.

"Yeah, you've been looking at that table for a while," Kyle pointed out. "You wanna go sit over there?" He questioned. "We don't mind if you do."

"N-No," Tweek answered, "I'm good here."

"Did something happen between you and Craig?" Butters said, nervous if he had asked a something he shouldn't have.

"Yeah dude, you haven't been talking to him much lately." Stan hopped into the conversation, "at least not from what I've seen."

"I..." Tweek nervously glanced back towards Craig's table. He then turned back to the others at his table, "no. I guess- ACK! I guess we just haven't been talking as much as we used to."

"Why's that?"

"I'm not sure. Just been more busy with o-our own lives I guess..."

Everyone in the group found that really odd but didn't say anything. They didn't want to push it. They all continued eating their food and talking about random shit like always. However, Tweek couldn't stop fumbling with his own hands as he closely examined Craig and Clyde. The more he stared the more jealous he grew. He wanted Craig so badly that moment. Not in a sexual way, just in a way that he wanted Craig to hold him and kiss him and smile at the sight of him... The jealousy was just too much for Tweek to handle.

"GAH! T-Too much p-pressure!" Tweek suddenly yelled out. He gripped onto his hair and slightly pulled at it, which was something he had gotten better at not doing over the years. "D-Damnit!"

Everyone at the table worryingly turned to Tweek. Tweek's heart began to beat a bit faster and his grip tightened around the strands of his soft hair. He started shaking a bit and Butters put his own hands own Tweeks to get him to stop the harsh tugging.

"Tweek?!" Butters asked concerned. "What's wrong?!"

Jimmy stared at the other table in confusion before lightly elbowing Tolkien who sat next to him.

"What's up?" Tolkien asked Jimmy.

"Is something g-g-g-going on at the t-ta-table over there?" He pointed at Stan's table where Tweek seemed to be panicking.

"Hey Craig-" Tolkien called to his friend across the table who was talking to Clyde about something.

Craig turned his head, "what."

Tolkien pointed to the table, Tweek now being pulled out of the cafeteria by Butters. "I think you should go check on him..."

Craigs expression showed slight worry and he got up instantly to go after the two. Once he exited the doors he saw them turn the corner and he followed after them, quickening his pace. He turned the corner which led to a set of doors that went outside. Craig saw them sitting on a bench near the doors. Tweek trembling a bit as Butters tried to comfort him.

"Tweek?!" Craig asked causing Tweek to flinch. Tweek looked up to see his lover rush over to him. Butters stood up and Craig sat in his place instantly throwing his arms around Tweek. Tweek hugged back right away and Butters went back inside to leave the two alone. Tweek had hugged Craig many times, but this time reminded Tweek of how it felt the very first time. He smiled slightly, never wanting this moment to end, but of course it had to.

Craig pulled away and looked into his boyfriends soft eyes, "babe, what happened?"

Tweek frowned, "I just... I- I feel like we haven't been as close lately. I m-miss you... a lot. I, ngh, I want to spend more time with you. I miss feeling your arms around me..."

Craig gently smiled, "oh baby, I'm sorry. I'll make sure to spend a lot of time with you from now on."

Craig cupped Tweeks cheek as the blonde boy smiled, "me too."

Words: 821
Once again not proof read.