Sleep Deprived(Fluff)

Omfg these titles are so shit💀

Requested by Le_MrPuffin_Birb

Craig watched as his boyfriend stared at the piece of paper in front of him, not even moving and seemingly not even reading it. He was shaking and as he tried to grabbed his coffee Craig stopped him.

"Wha-"

"Tweek what's going on?" Craig asked in the monotone voice he usually spoke with.

"Ngh... w-what do you mean?" Tweek asked, genuinely confused.

"You haven't done any of the homework in the past 15 minutes. I've already finished mine," Craig pointed out. "Usually you're the first one done."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Tweek drowsily picked up his pencil and began writing nonsense onto the page.

"Tweek." Craig grabbed the pencil and took it out of his boyfriends shaky hands.

"Huh?"

He placed the pencil down then brought his hand up to Tweeks cheek and turned him to make eye contact.

"What's going on? You've been acting a lot less energetic for the past couple days."

"Uhhhm," Tweek looked into Craig's eyes and saw the extreme worry in them. Craig seemed pretty calm if you were to only focus on his body and voice, but his eyes told the truth. "I haven't sl-slept in the last couple days."

"What?!" Concern now seeped through the boys voice.

Craig stood up and brought Tweek over to the bed. He helped him into the bed then put the covers over him.

"Wh-What are you doing?"

"Stay here, I'll be back."

Then Craig left the room and Tweek was sitting there confused. He shrugged and just waited for Craig to return. After a few minutes Craig came back with two glasses of milk, a plate of Oreos, and the remote to his TV.

"What's all this?" Tweek asked.

"We're gonna watch a movie then go to sleep."

"Sleep? But it's only 4pm!" Tweek exclaimed, "I can't fall asleep this early dude!"

"That's why we're watching a movie first." Craig said as he put the plate and glasses on his nightstand then climbed in bed next to Tweek. "We'll fall asleep watching it."

"I don't think..."

"What do you wanna watch?" Craig questioned as he turned Netflix on.

"Hm... a-anything is fine with me."

They settled on watching some sci-fi movie. They ate the cookies then cuddled together and Tweek was finally able to sleep after two days.

393 words.

That was so bad I'm sorry lmao
I can't write Creek as well as I used to as I'm not very interested in it anymore.
Hope you enjoyed!