Chapter 15

I didn't realize that simply putting on plush handcuffs could induce an orgasm. I watch as Paige squirms, biting her lip in pleasure. I place my hand on her panties, and she doesn't pretend – she's more than soaked.

"Hey, you could have waited for me!" I jokingly express my mock offense.

Paige lies on the bed, her blouse open and her pants down to her knees.

"I've been eagerly waiting for this moment all day, Elizabeth."

"Alright, I'll start over," I reply, restarting the romantic movie playlist. I continue to undress her, removing her pants and panties. With a flick of my fingers, I unclasp her bra. Though the plush handcuffs don't actually hold her tightly, she plays along, knowing she can remove them whenever she desires. I undress completely and position myself on top of her, offering her the bottle of massage oil. Once again, she moans and bites her lip in anticipation. I open the bottle, take a whiff, and allow her to do the same.

"Mmmm, it smells delightful," she smiles before closing her eyes. I pour the oil into my hands, rubbing them together to warm it up, and place them on her hips, causing her to arch her back in pleasure. Slowly and sensually, I massage her, applying gentle pressure to help her relax. She kneels down with her back facing me, allowing me to tend to her knotted back and shoulders. Another orgasm escapes her, but I know this one is a result of the tension I just released. Once she lies back down, I attentively massage her arms, thighs, and calves.

"Thank you, my love," she whispers, her words filling me with warmth. It's the signal I've been waiting for to move back up, taking care of her chest, massaging it without any hidden intentions, before my mouth joins in. Our tongues intertwine, expressing our desires and showing each other what we are capable of. I sit on her, feeling her fingers caressing and enveloping me. Her touch is gentle as her fingers graze my ribs. My bruise may look unpleasant, but she is a doctor who has seen worse.

Since it's late and she's had a long day, I leave her in the shower and head to the kitchen, reheating some food I bought on the way. Afterward, I join her in the shower for a passionate encore. I want to ensure that I have reached the same level of pleasure as Paige, as a woman who believes in equality. She pulls me closer, kissing me fervently, as if tomorrow doesn't exist and as if she wants to savor every moment to preserve the flavor and memory forever.

"I love you," she whispers, resting her head on my shoulder. "I've said those words to others before, but I've never meant them as much as I do now, Lizy."

"I'm glad to hear that, Paige. You've been driving me crazy since the first day, and I never hid it from you. I'm grateful that I was attacked because it led me to you."

"It may sound strange, but I feel the same way," she says.

"Come, let's eat. You've had a long day."

We enjoy our meal and engage in conversations about various topics, like any other couple. We're not putting on a show solely for the purpose of seduction; we're genuinely wrapped in love and towels. We discuss music, films, and books. She doesn't laugh when I share my thoughts on literature. If she initially thought I was joking, she now understands that I'm serious. After finishing the dishes, I help her change the bed sheets, and we both climb into bed naked. We spoon together, our fingers intertwined. It's a deeply personal and intimate moment when, on the cusp of sleep, we confide in each other.

"Paige?"

"Mmmm."

As I lay there with Paige in my arms, I couldn't help but reflect on our conversation. I had expressed my concerns about motorcycle clubs being portrayed as criminal organizations in the media and how I didn't want Paige to be in any danger due to her brother's involvement. Losing her or seeing her caught up in illegal activities was something I couldn't bear the thought of. I playfully mentioned conjugal visits, trying to lighten the mood, but the underlying worry was genuine.