Prologue: The Rebellion

The Versace Government was currently in turmoil, and it decided to do one last thing before it would concede... it was planning to take the Berlusconi by force!

???: Why are the Berlusconi's weapons systems online!? Someone tell me a good reason as to why our warships weapons online!?

???: I've not been able to get to them... someone find a way to contact the Berlusconi!

The 5 giant Double Deck Quad 20 Inch Guns began turning to the main Ziotist Fleet, as the ships were filing in formation... this was bound to be a kill zone in just seconds.

???: THE BERLUSCONI... DEACTIVATE YOUE WEAPONS THIS INSTANT! DO YOU HEAR ME!?

The ship ignored the request, as it fired its main Salvo into 4 main ships. One of their Cruisers were hit and immediately sunk, A Carrier was struck and it began burning alive. A third ship has launched out of the water and sunk. The fourth ship was torn into pieces by the 20 inch guns.

???: BERLUSCONI! YOU ARE ENGAGING ALLIED VESSELS! CEASE YOUR ACTIONS AT ONCE!

The Berlusconi began sending its Naval Aviation Aircraft towards the Carriers. Since they didn't have any fighter coverage dur to it being a training exercise... they were left into the open.

???: SINK THAT BATTLESHIP! WE CAN'T HAVE ANYONE ON THAT SHIP LEAVE IT!

The Batrlecruisers in the fleet began opening up on the Berlusconi... but all it did was bounce off the armor and land into the water. The Berlusconi had such thick armor that it wasn't simple to break it.

???: MORE AIRCRAFT! GET THE MAINLAND TO SEND IN OUR AIRCRAFT.

Dozens of Ziotist Fighters began to take off from the mainland, and zoomed towards the Berlusconi. Its heavy Quad 40mm Flak tore open the sky... the resulting flak created a literal smokescreen of Gunpowder.

Pilot 1: DAMN IT, I CAN'T SEE! ADMIRAL, WE CAN'T TELL WHO IS THE ENEMY SINCE THE SKY IS BLACKENED.

The Admiral realized that they couldn't rely on their Air Support... so they tried to do whatever they could to destroy the Berlusconi. He would have to call upon the Western World before this gets out of hand.

Admiral: I have to call the Xelbians and Duscany government's.

???: You're insane! They're going to try and capture the vessel! They will try and figure out the weakness to our grand vessel!

Admiral: Either that or World War fucking 3 begins! We don't have a God damned choice!

???: ... I understand, Admiral. I will contact the Xelbians and Duscany governments. Maybe we can create a Coalition to stop them.

Admiral: We also might develop better relations this way... plus, if they sink the vessel, we can determine what we can fix. To us... this is a Win-Win situation!

???: When you put it like that... Yeah, you're right! I will contact the Xelbians and let them know to create a Coalition.

The Carrier they were on was struck by a 20 inch shell on its flight deck, sending a plane through part of the bridge. This was a wake up call to contact the West before they were killed by their recklessness.